Venue: Roskilde Festival,Roskilde, Denmark June 29, 2001
Liberated Boot
Manufacturer: Crystal Cat, CC 583-84
Artwork Included
Lineage: Silver Bootleg > EAC > TLH > flac 8
VG+ Audience recording
Setlist:
Disc 1:
01. Intro
02. Don't Cry No Tears
03. I've Been Waiting For You
04. Love And Only Love
05. Piece Of Crap
06. Goin' Home
07. Hold You In My Arms
08. From Hank To Hendrix
09. Don't Let It Bring You Down
10. Pocahontas
11. After The Gold Rush
Disc 2:
01. Only Love Can Break Your Heart
02. Standing In The Light Of Love
03. Gateway Of Love
04. Hey Hey, My My
05. Like A Hurricane
Encore:
06. F*!#in' Up
07. Rockin' In The Free World
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2c5c9c
http://lix.in/-2de33d
http://lix.in/-2f69de
http://lix.in/-30f07f
http://lix.in/-327720
http://lix.in/-33fdc1
http://lix.in/-358462
http://lix.in/-27c8c3
http://lix.in/-294f64
http://lix.in/-2ad605
http://lix.in/-2c5ca6
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2de347
http://lix.in/-2f69e8
http://lix.in/-30f949
http://lix.in/-327fea
http://lix.in/-34068b
http://lix.in/-358d2c
http://lix.in/-27d18d
http://lix.in/-29582e
http://lix.in/-2adecf
http://lix.in/-2c6570
Comments welcome.
4 comments:
Oh, so d*mn sweet posting Dave :-) Man, I'm looking forward to hear this show, it should be a "killer" show...and more!
Thx a ton Dave, you've easily made my day! Now, where are those Google ads...let me see...ah, there they are! :-)
Any help resolving this problem I am having with extracting RITFW as the extaction says it needs volume 12 to complete. Have tried the rapidshare and megaupload links without success. Is there a 12? 90% comes through on the rapidshare download (?). Thanks!
I downloaded all megaupload parts, and I got scared when winRar asked me for an eleventh part. But got it at rapidshare and problem resolved.
Thanks.
Hi Dave!
I know I'm a bit too late, but is there a chance that you put up the last song (Rockin' In The Free World) again?
No part 11 at Mega and dead link at Rapid.
As always: a deeply felt THANX for all your kindness here ...
C!!
Post a Comment