Monday, September 22, 2008

Jimi Hendrix Experience: Hamburg 1967 (Soundboard) FLAC

jimi_1967-03-18_ndr-studio-hamburg-germany_insert
Studio 1 / NDR Radiohouse, Hamburg
March 18, 1967
Lineage: Silver> EAC> WAV> FLAC (via dBpower AMP, low compression)
5 early hits of the Experience live on German radio during the radioshow "Twenclub".
Rebroadcast for "Hamburg Swings" on BBC Light Radio July 1, 1967.
Include onstage interview with Jimi & Noel by Jochem Rathmann.
EX QUALITY SOUNDBOARD !!!
From original 1989 boot CD "The Legendary Starclub Tapes" (Early Years 02-CD-3309)
Note that I didn't include the 3 bonus tracks from Konserthuset, Stockholm 1969.1.9. as they have been previously uploaded here.

1. Introduction / Interview
2. Foxy Lady
3. Hey Joe
4. Stone Free
5. Fire
6. Purple Haze

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2916e7
http://lix.in/-2a9d88


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2c2429
http://lix.in/-2daaca


Comments welcome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
Your Blog is fantastic!!!. Part this show i missing long time ago. It's a emotion can download again. Thanks you very very much.
Sorry about one question. I'm looking for two concerts of Simple Minds. Mandela's Concert with Peter Gabriel on "Biko" & Los Angeles 1991 "Real Live". Once again, thanks you & God bless you.

Greetings from Buenos Aires

Anonymous said...

Greetings

Thanks for all your posts. Do you have any more John Lee Hooker? I'm liking the previous posts, especally the '83 show.

Thanks again.

rjs1620

Anonymous said...

Great post, 2.0

Anonymous said...

simply great !

greetz ^^

Anonymous said...

Muchas gracias por todo el material de Jimi Hendrix!!!

Anonymous said...

Man, this is a real amazing early Experience live session!I've just listened to the songs and i can't tell you how amazed this sounds like.Your Blog is the most beautiful thing about music on the web.Your Zeppelin, Floyd and Hendrix posts are the best!I would like to know if you have two Zeppelin titles, Checkpoint Charlie and The Bath Festival.I've seen both of them some time ago in a dead links Blog, and nobody seems to have it on the Web.If you have them, i would like to ask if you please post them in your amazing Blog.Thanks for all the excellent work.Greetings from Brazil.

Zepp Head.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave!