not the cover
12/11/1970
State Fair Music Hall
Lineage: M cassette Audience Recording > DAT master(GS) > 1G DAT(me) > CDR > Flac > world
1. intro
2. Love Her Madly
3. Backdoor Man
4. Ship of Fools
5. The Changling
6. Intro
7. LA Women
8. When The Music Is Over
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2cc8c5
http://lix.in/-2e4f66
http://lix.in/-2fd607
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-32e349
http://lix.in/-3469ea
http://lix.in/-35f08b
Comments welcome.
9 comments:
ks Dave
The artwork it´s here
http://www.excitement-soon-unfolds.com/111270.html
Saludos
Alejandro
thx
There were 2 shows, any idea if this was the afternoon or evening show? Hoping it's the evening show cuz I was there.
I believe the next night in San Antonio was the Doors last concert.
I use the Rapidshare links and it takes me to a page asking "again" for my Premium Password! I suggest you do as I did ~ use the "freebie" account to download~.
Regards
I use the Rapidshare links and it takes me to a page asking "again" for my Premium Password! I suggest you do as I did ~ use the "freebie" account to download~.
Regards
Ooops. . . . The comments above were meant for > The Doors: Matrix Club 1967 (Unofficial Soundboard).
Sorry 'bout that.
I read somewhere that the
December 11, 1970, Dallas, Texas concert was the only show they did a live version of Riders on the Storm.
Do you know if that's true?
- JC
I just get the tracks 1 & 2 from the first link. The other 2 links I end up w/ empty folders.
- JC
I would love to be download this show, rapidshare does not find it and megaupload, well it's down for the next 20 years maybe...
Post a Comment