Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bruce Springsteen: Berkeley 1973 (Soundboard Master) FLAC

Springsteen Berkeley 3-2-73 front
“Cannon Blast Lightnin' Flash”
Berkeley Community Theatre
Berkeley, CA.
March 2, 1973
Master Reel > DAT > HHB CD800 > Audio Cleaning Lab 2004 (for track positioning and level adjustment) > EAC > FLAC > You!
TT: 44:21

1. / > Lost In The Flood (5:14)
2. Spirit In The Night (5:28)
3. Wild Billy’s Circus Story (5:00)
4. Bishop Dance (5:13)
5. Does This Bus Stop at 82nd Street? (5:19)
6. Blinded By The Light (5:29)
7. Thundercrack (12:36)

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-32d300
http://lix.in/-3459a1
http://lix.in/-35e042
http://lix.in/-2824a3


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-32d30a
http://lix.in/-3459ab
http://lix.in/-35e04c
http://lix.in/-2824ad


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this period Springsteen -- thanks for dropping this one in. I didn't have any Bruce boots in FLAC until now!

Keep up the great work -- I'm clickin' the links at top, hint hint!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dave, for sharing this Boss nugget for all of us to enjoy.

God bless you

Michael ( Northern Ireland )

Anonymous said...

superb !!!
My wife is a Springsteen fanatic,
so I might now get in her good books tonight.
Any chance you can post
"Magic Tour 2008.06.14 millenium stadium cardiff essexboy recording" ?
So far I can only locate the mp3 version for her.
Seems its regarded as one of the best setlists & performances of the recent tour
and a pretty respectable quality audience recording.
..and the gig we went to...

thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for yet another "Quality Boot" from Bruce. ALWAYS good to get those here (lossless! ;) ).

Only one suggestion...

MORE Bruce, more often! ;)

(Need a hand to locate some? I can help. Let me know)