Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stevie Ray Vaughan: Austin City Limits 1983 (Soundboard) FLAC

live-from-austin-front
Austin, TX
13 December 1983
Stevie and Double Trouble tore it up on this session of Austin City. I have seen the broadcast many times which I think was 3 tracks and also another listed version with 5 tracks, but this is the complete show with all 12 tracks.
Recording source: Ex. Soundboard
Lineage: SBD > ? > CDR Trade > EAC > WAV > FLAC Level 8
art & info: http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/srv/live-from-austin-dvd.htm
Flac Ffp or Md5: Yes included in folder
Setlist:
1. Testify
2. So Excited (w/False Start)
3. Instrumental
4. Voodoo Chile
5. Pride and Joy
6. Texas Flood
7. Love Struck Baby
8. Mary Had A Little Lamb
9. Tin Pan Alley
10. Rude Mood
11. Lenny (w/False Start)
12. Lenny

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/587e7c9b
http://lix.in/815008ab
http://lix.in/9aa452ca


Your opinion matters here at qualityboots.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Amigo: Muy buenos los artistas aqui posteados. Excelentes boolegs !!!. Gracias por Stevie Ray Vaughan !!! Saludos desde Argentina.

Anonymous said...

PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease
Dave, can you upload to Mega Upload?
This RapidShare is driving me nuts. One minute it says wait 3 minutes, next it says 140 minutes.
Man I'm gonna chuck a major wobbly with this thing.

Two days it took me to access a download let alone downloading it.
And the refreshed web page for Rapid Share just loads over itself so you can't read it.

Otherwise everything else in my life is fine.
How about you?

Thanks Dave for all your work.
I just hate to see it go to waste.

Stanley from Down under

Anonymous said...

Hey Stanley from Oz; why don't you buy a Premium account skinflint.

Anonymous said...

No need to be rude Moses. Not all of us can afford to buy what we'd loike. Sometimes, one has to choose between a family's wants and needs.

Stanley

Anonymous said...

I will work on getting some of these posts on mega over the weekend.
...and I agree, let's focus on the music and not each other.

Anonymous said...

many thanks !

Dr Gonzo

Anonymous said...

Ok, first: Real 2.0 (Dave?) Thank You sir for this excellent site!

I have clicked on 5 links today to help pay the bills. Might click some more while waiting.

As to Rapidshare premium, I coughed up a few bucks for a month's worth of access (sorry, can't remember exactly but really not much) and suddenly Rapidshare shares really rapidly...allowing me to visit not only this most excellent site, but some other favorites:

Comprehensive Yes related:
http://yesshows.blogspot.com/

T.U.B.E giant rock backlog:
http://theultimatebootlegexperience.blogspot.com/

The Sky Moves Sideways - more great Rock history:
http://jrfg.blogspot.com/

Nathan's Rock Moat. Seems most of the shows come straight off Nathan's server, no worrys with MegaRapidZbongalong sites:
http://nathansrockmoat.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD!!! Thank you for this! Quality is superb! "Lenny" - so sweet!!! Thank you very much! See ya!