10-25-69, San Francisco, Ca
Source: SBD > Master Reel (bear) > ? > CD > EAC > Samplitude > Flac
Lineup:
Paul Kantner (vocals, guitars)
Marty Balin (vocals)
Jack Casady (Bass)
Jorma Kaukonen (guitars, vocals)
Spencer Dryden (percussion)
Grace Slick (vocals)
One Set:
d1t01 Somebody To Love
d1t02 Young Girl Sunday Blues
d1t03 Wooden Ships
d1t04 Volunteers
d1t05 Wont You Try
d1t06 Uncle Sam Blues
d1t07 Fat Angel
d1t08 Greasy Heart
d1t09 Martha
d1t10 Ballad of You, Me and Pooneil
d1t11 Eskimo Blue Day
d1t12 3/5 Mile in 10 Seconds
d2t01 Fishman Jam
d2t02 Other Side of This Life
for the next night's show see here:
http://qualityboots.blogspot.com/2008/06/jefferson-airplane-studio-rehearsals.html
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/fedc5581
http://lix.in/d7340438
http://lix.in/97c85a2c
http://lix.in/2fd35f11
http://lix.in/be635368
http://lix.in/25482bb9
megaupload:
http://lix.in/0619be30
http://lix.in/a6d2e407
http://lix.in/dd164a1a
http://lix.in/3736a28c
http://lix.in/67ced6a3
http://lix.in/32c8b2c4
Comments welcome.
6 comments:
This sounds great so far. Please keep the megaupload links comin'. It takes forever with rabidshare!
Quality boots is the best site for lossless versions of all my favorite music. Thanks for all your work to make it happen.
- bluesmutt
This is incredible... another high class, top notch post :-) I agree with anon about megaupload... Rapidshare takes forever.
Another superb show, thanks so much!!!!!
In my experience Rapidshare is better then Megaupload if I pay for their service, & free Megaupload is much better then free Rapishare if I opt for the free option.
I took your comment seriously in your other JA post about how much you love the vocals of this group so I am really focused on that aspect of them right now and you are bang on. They have very strong vocalists and it is fun to listen to the different vocals on every other song. Very much like The Band. I love multiple vocalists, so thanks!!!!
Solid sound,
great performance,
my favorite 60's band.
Large thanks to 2.0 for this one.
Make reupload, please! Old links are dead!
Post a Comment