Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rory Gallagher: Live at The Bottom Line 1976 (FM Source) FLAC

by request!
Bottom_Line_76_F
Excellent FM broadcast...includes the rarely played "Ain't Too Good"
The Bottom Line Club, New York
8 February 1976
cd from trade>EAC>.WAV>Traders Little Helper>FLAC

Line up
Rory Gallagher - guitars/vocals
Gerry McAvoy - Bass
Rod De'Ath - Drums
Lou Martin - keyboards

1. I Take What I Want
2. Messin' With The Kid
3. Too Much Alcohol
4. Out On The Western Plain
5. Ain't Too Good
6. Walk On Hot Coals
7. Tattoo'd Lady
8. Bullfrog Blues (cut)

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/5566c4b2
http://lix.in/70205093
http://lix.in/0db16b70
http://lix.in/7163ba9b


megaupload (fixed):
http://link-protector.com/520735/
http://link-protector.com/520736/
http://link-protector.com/520737/
http://link-protector.com/521539/

or (not another mirror):
http://lix.in/7a9f57af
http://lix.in/37c67666
http://lix.in/259ca85c
http://lix.in/bddab56o


Comments always appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More Rory...BEAUTIFUL :-)

I bet it's good, 'cause it is...it's the Irish axe-master No.1 in action! Thx a bunch for another Rory show Dave :-)

Anonymous said...

...oh btw; link for part 1 on MU is a Jethro Tull link I think...

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Peter said...

Thanks a lot! Hot Coals is my favourite RG song, wonder what this version will be like ....