Venue: Fillmore West
Date: 04/27/1969
*Source info: this full show was constructed from two sources.
Soundboard source: Master Reel > DAT > CDR
Audience source: 2nd gen Cassette > DAT > CDR
The entire soundboard source was used, merging in the missing sections with the audience source.
Disc 1: First Set
Total time: 68:17
1. Train Kept A Rollin 3:15
2. I Can't Quit You 6:17
3. As Long As I Have You 20:19
~Fresh Garbage
~No Money Down
~Mannish Boy
4. You Shook Me 9:55
5. How Many More Times 22:27
~The Hunter
~(Here We Go Round) The Mulberry Bush
6. Communication Breakdown 6:04
Disc 2: Second Set
Total time: 62:15
1. Killing Floor 9:01
~Sweet Jelly Roll
2. Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You 7:04
3. White Summer / Black Mountainside 10:39
4. Sittin' And Thinkin' 7:41
5. Pat's Delight 14:52
6. Dazed And Confused 12:58
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/c9f70927
http://lix.in/de877533
http://lix.in/cfd0b630
http://lix.in/8bad6ef8
http://lix.in/951df145
http://lix.in/26b41e55
http://lix.in/9b5c7a78
http://lix.in/7b5e25b0
or (mirror):
http://lix.in/80e18cf1
http://lix.in/0f9a54d6
http://lix.in/36052605
http://lix.in/f243b02e
http://lix.in/97bee0d0
http://lix.in/585e2bd5
http://lix.in/fe85a736
Please download, listen and post a comment.
4 comments:
Hi - is this a different version of 'The Jimmy Page Experience' to the one that you posted a while ago?
Great blog, by the way!
Yep Dave! Another great Led Zep! Thank you very much for this one, great show & good sound!
Excellent stuff. This looks like it is the same one posted a while back. I had problems downloading. This replaces that post then. Thanks a lot.
Hey Dave...any chance you might put this on Megaupload too? This is such a great show and I'd love to check out this source/version. Thanks Dave...
Brian (Bootradr)
Post a Comment