Thursday, June 5, 2008

Roger Waters (with Eric Clapton): Swedish Neurotica 1984 (shn)

this is a great bootleg!
StokholmCover-pre
StockholmTray-pre
Isstadion
Stockholm, Sweden
June 17, 1984
Harvested (HRV-028)

Disc 1:
1. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
2. Money
3. If
4. Welcome To The Machine
5. Have A Cigar
6. Wish You Were Here
7. Pigs On The Wing (Pt. 1)
8. In The Flesh
9. Nobody Home
10. Hey You
11. The Gunner's Dream

Disc 2:
1. 4:30am (Apparently They Were Traveling Abroad)
2. 4:33am (Running Shoes)
3. 4:37am (Arabs With Knives And West German Skies)
4. 4:39am (For The First Time Today Pt. 2)
5. 4:41am (Sexual Revolution)
6. 4:47am (The Remains Of Our Love)
7. 4:50am (Go Fishing)
8. 4:56am (For the First Time Today Pt. 1)
9. 4:58am (Dunroamin, Duncarin, Dunlivin)
10. 5:01am (The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking)
11. 5:06am (Every Strangers Eyes)
12. 5:11am (The Moment Of Clarity)
13. Brain Damage
14. Eclipse

The Band:
Roger Waters - Bass/Vocals
Eric Clapton - Guitar
Mel Collins - Saxophones
Michael Kamen - Keyboards
Andy Newmark - Drums
Tim Renwick - Guitar/Bass
Chris Stainton - Keyboards/Bass
Doreen Chanter - Backing Vocals
Katie Kissoon - Backing Vocals

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/00510539
http://lix.in/6fd6d727
http://lix.in/366063b9
http://lix.in/01dbf203
http://lix.in/59a21022
http://lix.in/0c8546e3
http://lix.in/0555777e
http://lix.in/c0044514
http://lix.in/26a778e4


Comments welcome.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, 2.0 - this is a great one.
Is this the best RW 1984 recording in your opinion?

All of the awesome boots are appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Not sure I love Clapton playing Floyd exactly, but it sure is a privlage to hear. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this one, been looking for it for a long time in decent file format, not the usual 128 or 192 kbps. Thank you !!!

Anonymous said...

Hi 2.0..would it be possible for you to re-upload the following:
"Remember The Lesson of Giving"
Pinkroioshn CDR-020 (PRS-CDR-020)
1971-09-18
Montreux Casino
Montreux, Switzerland

Thanks for your efforts

Anonymous said...

best of 1984? very probably

lessons of giving, sure. soon. but I have so much already in cue it may be a few days.

Anonymous said...

Regarding re-upping "Lessons Of Giving"...not 100% sure why that would be required....

The links from the original post all seem fine to me....I don't know maybe I am not understanding the problem...I will just paste the links section from the original entry here....

Rapidshare
http://lix.in/48de6756
http://lix.in/b8f66831
http://lix.in/1e159a1b
http://lix.in/eab8e506

megaupload:
http://link-protector.com/458320/
http://link-protector.com/458321/
http://link-protector.com/458322/
http://link-protector.com/458323/

link to artwork:
http://www.pinkroioshn.org/html/releases/PRS-Releases/PRS-CDR-020.zip
links to artwork that I created before I found the "real" artwork:
http://aycu15.webshots.com/image/31974/2000741611319767086_rs.jpg
http://aycu35.webshots.com/image/30234/2000788862996156593_rs.jpg


Thanks again :) looking forward to hearing this one

Anonymous said...

http://qualityboots.blogspot.com/2008/04/pink-floyd-remember-lesson-of-giving.html

I concur. Everything works fine and there is no need to re-up anything but I did add a "lix.in" reference to megaupload to make it even easier for everybody.

If you haven't gotten it yet then please do. I rate it in my Top 10 PF boots.

Anonymous said...

Clapton outplays Keith Richards here: http://qualityboots.blogspot.com/2008/06/rolling-stones-feat-eric-clapton.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you for having made 'easier' to access the material from "Remember The Lesson of Giving"..being part of those unable to do much of anything with «rapidbolt» links..:-)

Anonymous said...

??
didn't have this one ON rapidbolt...

Anonymous said...

You did.
http://qualityboots.blogspot.com/2007/10/pink-floyd-remember-lesson-of-giving.html

Anonymous said...

Dave also posted the "SafeBreaker" ROIO which is also really good sound quality on the 1st night in particular (26/06) so I can recommend that one too.

JJ__

p.s. don't forget to click click click folks.. you know what.

Anonymous said...

you can wait 100 minutes.

Anonymous said...

A mother giving birth might experience more pain than surviving this Rapidshare download, it's probably a tie, but after a week of labor my anticipation, expectations have been met with love and affection for this new addtion to my family of boots. Thank you, the real 2.0, this means so much to me, I can't explain; forever grateful.

Anonymous said...

Links don't work anymore

RDB