Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Steely Dan: Detroit, MI 2003 (Soundboard) FLAC

sd-2003-08-11-front
Pine Knob Music Theatre
August 11, 2003
Source: SBD
Band:
Donald Fagan - Keys, Vocals
Walter Becker - Guitar, Vocals
John Herrington- Guitar
Keith Carlock - Drums
Tom Barney - Bass
Ted Baker- Piano
Cornelius Bumpus - Sax
Walt Weiskopf - Sax
Michael Leonhart - Trumpet
Jim Pugh - Trombone
Carolyn Leonhart - Vocals
Cindy Mizell - Vocals
Cynthia Calhoun - Vocals

Disc 1
01. Cubano Chant
02. Aja
03. Time Out of Mind
04. Godwhacker
05. Caves of Altamira
06. Black Cow
07. Babylon Sisters
08. Slang of Ages (WB vocals)
09. Peg
10. Home at Last

Disc Two:
01. Steely Dan Show
02. Janie Runaway >
Hey 19
03. Haitian Divorce
04. Things I Miss the Most
05. Parker's Band
06. Josie
07. Kid Charlemagne
08. Don't Take Me Alive
Encore:
09. My Old School
10. FM

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-24d4df
http://lix.in/-265b80
http://lix.in/-27e221
http://lix.in/-2968c2
http://lix.in/-2aef63
http://lix.in/-2c7604
http://lix.in/-2dfca5
http://lix.in/-2f8346


megaupload:
http://link-protector.com/526252/
http://link-protector.com/526253/
http://link-protector.com/526254/
http://link-protector.com/526255/
http://link-protector.com/526261/
http://link-protector.com/526262/
http://link-protector.com/526291/
http://link-protector.com/526292/

or
http://lix.in/-266972
http://lix.in/-27f013
http://lix.in/-2976b4
http://lix.in/-2afd55
http://lix.in/-2669c2
http://lix.in/-27f063
http://lix.in/-21d6f7
http://lix.in/-235d98


Comments welcome.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such excellent music. I have been looking a while (a long while that is) for «The Record Plant» bootleg of Steely Dan.
Here is a web site listing some more material featuring them (which you probably know):
http://www.broberg.pp.se/sd_unofficials.htm

Anonymous said...

you'll see it here in the not-too-distant future

Anonymous said...

Can we have a Megaupload for this please?

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing it for sure. RS is fine..:-)

Anonymous said...

RS may be fine for some, but for others......for instance I tried all day yesterday and downloaded nothing. There were endless messages stating I was already DLing a file (which I wasn't) as well as "You have already reached your limit and will have to wait 97 minutes" (which I hadn't.)
The beauty of megaupload is that even at the free level, you can DL almost instantly. I would really appreciate Megaupload links if only for Steely Dan and Jethro Tull.

Thanks Dave,

Stanley

Anonymous said...

Thank you once again!

:)

Anonymous said...

Yes, thanks for giving MU instead of Vapidshare :-)

Anonymous said...

On behalf of myself, my dog and my budgie called cyrl, thank you Dave for the Megaupload link. Rest assured your efforts will not go unoticed by countless others. I just love the Dan recordings. So does cyrl.

Thanks again

Stanley

Anonymous said...

Budgie...I used to love that band...

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. I love that Dan shows a lot....

Anonymous said...

Steely Dan - The Last Gaucho (Mess Mix, 2008)
Songlist:
1.Kind Spirit
2.The Bear
3.The Second Arrangement
4.Talking bout Home
5.Time Out of Mind
6.Kulee baba
7.I Can’t Write Home about You
8.Gaucho (Instrumental)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DN8NAFX2

http://rapidshare.com/files/169659909/Steely_Dan_-_The_Last_Gaucho__Mess_Mix__2008_.rar.html

Anonymous said...

***Mindblowing!!!***I attended one of their shows in 2003. This is a VERY GOOD soundboard capture PLUS AN ULTRARARE TREAT since Walter and Donald are SO RESTRICTIVE concerning bootlegs. Keep up your very appreciated work!

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS