Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pink Floyd: Boston Gardens 1975 (Aud) shn

by request!
Echoes In The Gardens Artwork
One of the best captures of the 1975 tour.
6/18/75 - Boston, MA
Source: SonyECM99 > Sony152 -> Master Cassette -> DAT, FOB
Transfer: Sony R300 > Zoltrix @ 48kHz > Samplitude 2496 (resampled to 44.1kHz) > CD Wave > mkwACT 0.97 w/ seeking

Disc One (Set 1 + E) [1:16:22]
1. Raving and Drooling (aka Sheep)
2. You Gotta Be Crazy (aka Dogs)
3. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (pts I-V)
4. Have a Cigar
5. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (pts VI-IX)
ENCORE
6. Echoes

Disc Two (Set II) [54:15]
1. Speak To Me
2. Breathe
3. On The Run
4. Time
5. The Great Gig In The Sky
6. Money
7. Us And Them
8. Any Colour You Like
9. Brain Damage
10. Eclipse

http://lix.in/c16baf9c
http://lix.in/2c470308
http://lix.in/ef431537
http://lix.in/ab7e29ff
http://lix.in/87457008
http://lix.in/38a49fb8
http://lix.in/b29394b5
http://lix.in/f28db794
http://lix.in/b3222351
http://lix.in/1719cd61


megaupload:
http://lix.in/e1e187a2
http://lix.in/43521c47
http://lix.in/0afd3270
http://lix.in/9b969789
http://lix.in/a58118fe
http://lix.in/5a26399f
http://lix.in/1a903df7
http://lix.in/92e363e8
http://lix.in/43a601a7
http://lix.in/db61590b

or (not a mirror)
http://link-protector.com/518958/
http://link-protector.com/518910/
http://link-protector.com/518911/
http://link-protector.com/518912/
http://link-protector.com/518913/
http://link-protector.com/518970/
http://link-protector.com/518914/
http://link-protector.com/518915/
http://link-protector.com/518916/
http://link-protector.com/518917/


Comments welcome.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks man - been waiting for you to post this for a while and the vintage Rush stuff is great too.

How about some Rainbow soundboards?

Anonymous said...

Glad that you liked the show.
I'll see what I can come up with for Rainbow...

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,

Really great post this one... a must have in Pink Floyd ROIO's I think and along with the Mike Millard Los Angeles recording and the Ivor Wynne Master the three best recordings from 1975 in my humble opinion.

Keep clicking the you know what guys!

JJ__

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave...you're the man...I only had this in lossy & this is one of my favorite Floyd show's ever!

Anonymous said...

Another great post - keep the Floyd coming. Also good to see some megaupload links, rapidshare is quicker, but site seems to be down alot at the moment!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave
I too only had this in a lossy format (and my original casette a tape I got in about 1982) WOW what a difference! So much sharper with everything more defined, really nice.
I Wish I Was There.
This has to be in the top ten/five Floyd boots ever.
Superb.
Greetings From London
StuArt

Anonymous said...

Awesome show!! Thanks

Anonymous said...

For anonymous. I've been stucked for weeks with rapidshare but since last week discovered that te advanced options has a lot of mirrors that some are slow but others are very quick... just choose one of them and go... if it's slow... cancel and choose another one... exceptionaly daytime there are always fast ones.

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS

Anonymous said...

got too late for this. Ivalid all the link versions. :-((