Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jimi Hendrix: Both Sides of the Sky (FLAC)

JIMI_COVER_BOOK_1
JIMI_COVER_BOOK2
Niacin's Medicine Presents
Jimi Hendrix: Both Sides of the Sky
Live, B-Sides, Aud + SBD, and Studio Outtakes

Side 1: (Songs)
1. Lower Alcatraz>Keep on Groovin'
2. Electric Ladyland (take 1)
3. Hey Baby (live)
4. Roomful of Mirrors (slow)
5. Valleys of Neptune Rising
6. Lord I Sing the Blues
7. Izabella
8. Machine Gun (early take)
9. Gypsy Eyes (instrumental)
10. Gypsy Blood (Cryin Blue Rain)
11. Hear My Train (live)
12. New Rising Sun Overture (unedited)
13. Blue Suede Blues
14. Can You See Me (instrumental)

Side 2: (Instrumental)
1. Backwards Guitar Experiment
2. Calling All Devil's Children
3. Ezy Rider Jam>Cherokee Mist
4. Trashman
5. Villanova Junction Jam
6. Astroman Jam
7. Strato Strut
8. Pali Gap (alternate mix)


Side 3: Sound Painting
(One Continuous track)
1. And The Gods Made Love (early take)
2. 1983 (instrumental acoustic)
3. 1983 (early take)
4. Moon Turn the Tides (acoustic)
5. Drifting (instrumental)
6. Bolero Session
7. Hey Baby (w. Organ)
8. First Rays Overture
9. Captain Coconut
10. Little Wing
11. Wind Cries Mary (instrumental)
12. 3 Little Bears
13. Letter to the Roomful of Mirrors

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/a14cb7e4
http://lix.in/697381fa
http://lix.in/77e080b5
http://lix.in/fe189ee0
http://lix.in/df97ac13
http://lix.in/f871fdd9
http://lix.in/e28986f4
http://lix.in/9d212bda
http://lix.in/0af97b00
http://lix.in/fa09a940
http://lix.in/3b25e31c
http://lix.in/fbdd3b2f
http://lix.in/ea6f90de
http://lix.in/2996faf2


megaupload:
http://link-protector.com/520114/
http://link-protector.com/520115/
http://link-protector.com/520116/
http://link-protector.com/520117/
http://link-protector.com/520118/
http://link-protector.com/520119/
http://link-protector.com/520120/
http://link-protector.com/520121/
http://link-protector.com/520122/
http://link-protector.com/520689/
http://link-protector.com/520123/
http://link-protector.com/520124/
http://link-protector.com/520125/
http://link-protector.com/520126/

or (not a mirror):
http://lix.in/609221eb
http://lix.in/32687a57
http://lix.in/95ffc09b
http://lix.in/9c52724e
http://lix.in/415841d4
http://lix.in/592548eb
http://lix.in/65794dc0
http://lix.in/16a5484b
http://lix.in/26a247e9
http://lix.in/c1421f27
http://lix.in/c4b0d936
http://lix.in/b7b4e8c9
http://lix.in/8126ad96
http://lix.in/cf50f340


Comments welcome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for all the wonderful music.Megaupload links missing #9. Z

Anonymous said...

... thank you!

Anonymous said...

thx anon,
i posted the #9 link; or if you prefer, #9...#9...#9...

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Please can post this file in MP3,thanks in advance.

v-chile said...

Hi quality bootz makers, I downloaded this file some days before and I wanna say "Thank you so much". I thought I would know most of Hendrix bootlegs. But this one is the most beautiful music I ever heard of Jimi for years. It`s for sure one of the best ever.You can feel the joy of playing this music. Oh, what a wonderful person Hendrix must have been. Electric ladyland,Hey baby,Izabella,Gypsy eyes,Astroman...Oh no, stop. I could recommend every song that is played on this beautiful bootleg.What a shame such a guy had to pass away at the age of 27.What a shame! Oh yeah, download!
v-chile

Anonymous said...

I took the long route and downloaded via Mega, one link at a time, only to discover that the disc 3 FLAC doesn't properly convert to WAV for burning to CD. It burns info onto a disc but one cannot hear the information on the disc. Is there any way you could fix this relic so I can get all 3 discs? Thanks for all you do.