Great sound from an FM broadcast.
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Play It All Night Long
Poor Poor Pitiful Me
[band intros]
Mr. Bad Example
Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead
Roland Chorale/
Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner
First We Take Manhattan [Cohen]
Detox Mansion
Boom Boom Mancini
Excitable Boy
Model Citizen
The Envoy
Jungle Work
Searching for a Heart
That's Amore [Brooks/Warren]
Werewolves of London
Into the Mystic [Morrison]
Lawyers, Guns and Money
Mohammed's Radio
tested ok (files decodable without error).
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a58523
or
http://lix.in/-aa18fc
http://lix.in/-ab9f9d
http://lix.in/-ad263e
http://lix.in/-9f6a9f
http://lix.in/-a0f140
http://lix.in/-a277e1
http://lix.in/-a3fe82
or
http://zvzkzn.link-protector.com
http://zvzkzc.link-protector.com
http://zvzkzr.link-protector.com
http://zvzkzs.link-protector.com
http://zvzknx.link-protector.com
http://zvzknw.link-protector.com
http://zvzknv.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a3cf5c
or
http://lix.in/-9f3b83
http://lix.in/-a0c224
http://lix.in/-a248c5
http://lix.in/-a3cf66
http://lix.in/-a55607
http://lix.in/-a6dca8
http://lix.in/-a86349
or
http://zvkzrz.link-protector.com
http://zvkzrn.link-protector.com
http://zvkzrc.link-protector.com
http://zvkzrr.link-protector.com
http://zvkzrs.link-protector.com
http://zvkzsx.link-protector.com
http://zvkzsw.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
show from the Odeon Theater, now closed- was there and this is a nice upgrade to the old copy I had. Thanks Dave- Warren really Rocks on this one Barry
Thank you to the requester, and thank you very much to the poster.
Dan
Thanks Dave, it's always good to see some Zevon concerts- especially when it isn't one that I already had.
For anyone interested in WZ, the Internet Archive (http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=zevon) has a couple hundred concerts available for download (some good, some not so good but all available with a little more work to compile than here at QB)
Post a Comment