Cafe Glocksee, Hannover, Germany
January - 12 - 2002
Rec. Info: SBD->DAT->CDR->my CDR (in 2002)->EAC(SM)-> WAV->TLH (8)->FLAC
Recorded by the soundguys from Cafe Glocksee.
OU: THIS IS THE BIG ONE! ALMOST 220 MIN. OF PURE FREAK-OUT!
Concert started around 10 pm and lasted (with set intermissions) until 4.30 am. It was 10 Euro at the door. Think about value for money...I do, because I was lucky enough to be there...
The setlist is easy as usual. No real songs, just pure psychedelic space jams...
Disc 1/Set 1 (73:48)
1. Damojelly # 1
2. Damojelly # 2
3. Damojelly # 3
4. Damojelly # 4
5. Damojelly # 5
6. Damojelly # 6
Disc 2/Set 2 (55:41)
1. Damojelly # 7
2. Damojelly # 8
3. Damojelly # 9
4. Damojelly #10
5. Damojelly #11
Disc 3/Set 3 (52:00)
1. Damojelly #12
2. Damojelly #13
3. Damojelly #14
4. Damojelly #15
Disc 4/Encores (?) (39:00)
5. Damojelly #16
7. Damojelly #17
The Riders On A Spacestorm Here Are:
Kenji "Damo" Suzuki - Voicez
Alex Schoenert - Guitarz, Theremin
Felix Guiterrez - Bassez
Stephan Hendricks - Sythesizerz
Jens Kuechenthal - Drumz
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-ad2846
or
http://lix.in/-a70dd6
http://lix.in/-a89477
http://lix.in/-aa1b18
http://lix.in/-aba1b9
http://lix.in/-ad285a
http://lix.in/-9f6cbb
http://lix.in/-a0f35c
http://lix.in/-a279fd
http://lix.in/-a4009e
http://lix.in/-a5873f
http://lix.in/-a70de0
http://lix.in/-a89481
http://lix.in/-aa1b22
http://lix.in/-aba1c3
http://lix.in/-ad2864
http://lix.in/-9f6cc5
or
http://zvzzzz.link-protector.com
http://zvzzzn.link-protector.com
http://zvzzzc.link-protector.com
http://zvzzzr.link-protector.com
http://zvzzzs.link-protector.com
http://zvzznx.link-protector.com
http://zvzznw.link-protector.com
http://zvzznv.link-protector.com
http://zvzznk.link-protector.com
http://zvzzmr.link-protector.com
http://zvzzms.link-protector.com
http://zvzzzx.link-protector.com
http://zvzzzw.link-protector.com
http://zvzzzv.link-protector.com
http://zvzzzk.link-protector.com
http://zvzzzm.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a400a8
or
http://lix.in/-ad2878
http://lix.in/-9f6cd9
http://lix.in/-a0f37a
http://lix.in/-a27a1b
http://lix.in/-a400bc
http://lix.in/-a5875d
http://lix.in/-a70dfe
http://lix.in/-a8949f
http://lix.in/-aa1b40
http://lix.in/-aba1e1
http://lix.in/-ad2882
http://lix.in/-9f6ce3
http://lix.in/-a0f384
http://lix.in/-a27a25
http://lix.in/-a400c6
http://lix.in/-a58767
or
http://zvzzck.link-protector.com
http://zvzzcm.link-protector.com
http://zvzzcz.link-protector.com
http://zvzzcn.link-protector.com
http://zvzzcc.link-protector.com
http://zvzzcr.link-protector.com
http://zvzzcs.link-protector.com
http://zvzznm.link-protector.com
http://zvzznz.link-protector.com
http://zvzznn.link-protector.com
http://zvzznc.link-protector.com
http://zvzznr.link-protector.com
http://zvzzns.link-protector.com
http://zvzzcx.link-protector.com
http://zvzzcw.link-protector.com
http://zvzzcv.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
5 comments:
As a casual Can fan, this looked interesting to me. It is. Thank you!
Alright...I know nothing about this but when you say psychedelic, space jams...I'm game. As always, love the variety. Just got back from seeing Panic in Alpharetta so I'm definately in a "jammy" state of mind. Jimmy Herring surely does get paid by the note!!!
Thanks Dave - Thomas (back) in SC
Hi:
Thanks for this. Links 15 and 16 are corrupt (ugh!). I get an error message that crc has failed in 15 and the computer can't find 16 although I've downloaded it 3xs. Would it be possible to fix? Many thanks.
Completely nutz...thanks Dave!!!!
More Damo!!!!
Dave's fan in NC
Still live 2012. Passed this by a few times, large DL, is Damo still up for it? Fear not, this is manic and wonderful, where's the tabs? Get it while you can.
Post a Comment