Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Motorhead: Osaka 1997 (Soundboard?) FLAC

Motorhead 28-5-97 Osaka, Japan 'Titty Twister' front
Soundboard or very good audience record from "The Overnight Sensation Tour"
Venue: Umeda Heat Beat - Osaka, Japan
Date 05.28.1997
Original silver disc/EAC/FLAC

1. Iron Fist
2. Stay Clean
3. Sex And Death
4. Over Your Shoulder
5. Civil War
6. Metropolis
7. I'm So Bad (Baby I Don't Care)
8. The Chase Is Better Than The Catch
9. Burner
10. Overnight Sensation
11. No Class
12. Sacrifice
13. Orgasmatron
14. (We Are) The Road Crew
15. Going To Brazil
16. Ace Of Spades
17. Broken
18. Band Introduction
19. Overkill

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a7eea4
or
http://lix.in/-a1d42a
http://lix.in/-a35acb
http://lix.in/-a4e16c
http://lix.in/-a6680d
http://lix.in/-a7eeae
http://lix.in/-a9754f

or
http://zkxzkv.link-protector.com
http://zkxzkk.link-protector.com
http://zkxzkm.link-protector.com
http://zkxzkz.link-protector.com
http://zkxzkn.link-protector.com
http://zkxzkc.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-ae0932
or
http://lix.in/-a7eeb8
http://lix.in/-a97559
http://lix.in/-aafbfa
http://lix.in/-ac829b
http://lix.in/-ae093c
http://lix.in/-a04d9d

or
http://zkxzkr.link-protector.com
http://zkxzks.link-protector.com
http://zkxzmx.link-protector.com
http://zkxzmw.link-protector.com
http://zkxzmv.link-protector.com
http://zkxzmk.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

1 comment:

Jackson said...

Thank you. Having girls on the art for this is appropriate for Motorhead. When I saw them at a club here a couple years ago, they were the only band I have ever seen there who had what clearly appeared to be hot, very young groupies (maybe 1/3 Lemmy's age) in their entourage.