Monday, July 14, 2008

Steely Dan: VH-1 StoryTellers (audio) 2000 (FLAC)

STEELY_DAN_STORYTELLERS
January 2000 New York City
LINEAGE: Digital TV > PC > WAV > CD > EAC > FLAC FrontEnd

01 – Kid Charlemagne
02 – Bad Sneakers
03 – PIANO INTERLUDE: Ted Baker -->
Josie
04 – Cousin Dupree
05 – What A Shame About Me

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-31363c
http://lix.in/-237a9d


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2687df
http://lix.in/-280e80


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! Thanks for all the music as ever. Can I put in a request for some more Genesis? 1978-82 or 1997/98.

Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Brillant! STEELY DAN rules!
Hope you have more of them in your basket...;-)
Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Dan, man!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear this... the Dan you've posted is my favorite of all the acts here. One request... I can't get the .shn files for Steely Dan Manifest 2000 to work on my computer... I got WMAConvert to do the job but it doesn't work.

Any chance you could repost Steely Dan Manifest 2000 as .rar files?

THANK YOU for all of these!

Anonymous said...

Whoops, I meant publish as FLAC files instead of SHN. Thanks.