International Ampitheater
1979-06-16
Soundboard
Setlist:
01. Hello There
02. Come On Come On
03. Stiff Competition
04. Top Of The World
05. Big Eyes
06. Ain't That A Shame
07. Clock Strikes Ten
08. Need Your Love
09. I Know WHat I Want
10. California Man
11. I Want You To Want Me
12. Surrender
13. Goodnight
14. Day Tripper
15. Elo Kiddies
Notes: Received in a trade, From Liberated Boot - Top Of The World, Live in Chicago 1979, missing 2 tracks from original broadcast Lookout, and Auf Wiedersehen. Found this info at
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/6595/cdpage.htm
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2707b9
http://lix.in/-288e5a
http://lix.in/-2a14fb
http://lix.in/-2b9b9c
http://lix.in/-2d223d
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2ea8de
http://lix.in/-302f7f
http://lix.in/-31b620
http://lix.in/-23fa81
http://lix.in/-258122
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
This is awesome! Thanks for all of your great posts! Do you have any of these Journey soundboard shows:
Journey - Live At Alpine Valley,East Troy,September 6th ,1981
Journey - Winterland Arena - '76
Thanks again.
Hagar.
Awesome! Thanks for this great version of the show. I had a prior version that didn't sound half as good. Incredible.
Thanks again.
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
Post a Comment