Show #97-36
This is from an original copy of the radio show. It has not been altered. It includes national commercials and the songs are grouped as they were in the broadcast. Nothing has been changed.
This particular one says it was recorded at Cardinal Stadium in Louisville for Farm Aid on 1 October 1995 and at the Phoenix Fesival in Stratford-upon-Avon in England 19 July 1996. Original airdate was the week of September 1st, 1997.
CD > EAC > FLAC 8.
Songs:
Comes A Time
Needle and the Damage Done
Four Strong Winds
Helpless
Heart of Gold
Sugar Mountain
Country Home
Music Arcade
Like A Hurricane
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-278910
http://lix.in/-290fb1
http://lix.in/-2a9652
http://lix.in/-2c1cf3
http://lix.in/-2da394
http://lix.in/-2f2a35
http://lix.in/-30b0d6
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-22f537
http://lix.in/-247bd8
http://lix.in/-260279
http://lix.in/-27891a
http://lix.in/-290fbb
http://lix.in/-2a965c
http://lix.in/-2c1cfd
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
Thx a lot for more great Neil Young tunes Dave, much appreciated :-)
___
Neil Young requests:
Neil Young - Perfect Echo. I know of at least five volumes in this series. And obviously, I'd so much like to hear the concert he's just given at Roskilde Festival (on Saturday, 5th July).
Fingers crossed!...cheers Dave :-)
I missed you!!!
I guess that I have to post more Neil Young to know you're alive?
:)
He-he, yeah don't worry Dave, I'm still around :-)
This is NOT a complaint or anything like that, you should of course post whatever you like, what you got, what's popular/what most people want. And you're doing one h*ll of a GREAT job with that! BUT as you might know from my request-list...Prince, Heart, Chicago, Santana, Grateful Dead, "Pink Zeppelin" etc. are not on that list :-)
Some new requests to keep you on your toes!:
Do you got any interesting Reggae/Ska/Rock-Steady, Garage-Rock, Punk'n'Roll shows/outtakes/demos?
Thx again for the Young tunes...lookin' forward to even more! He-he :-)
Post a Comment