Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Ramones: NY City 1978 (Soundboard) FLAC

by request!
RAMONES GGH Front
New York Palladium,
12/31/1978
Bootleg Name: GABBA GABBA HEY - (F^ck The Grind)
Note: The title is offensive (be forewarned)
Lineage - Silver Bootleg - FLACER - FLAC
Ex+ Soundboard
A Great show a year ahead of "Its Alive" with a really great setlist, (9 out of 12 Road To Ruin tunes!)
Also contains a couple of live versions of "End of the Century" songs and Britzkrieg Bop, which opens the show it's ommited. Here are The Ramones Between Road to Ruin & End Of The Century. Nice era of our heros, yeah yeah. Enjoy!!
Original Bootleg Artwork included.

01 Teenage Lobotomy
02 Rockaway Beach
03 I Don't Want You
04 Go Mental
05 Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
06 I Wanna Be Sedated
07 I Just Want To Have Something To Do
08 She's The One
09 This Ain't Havana
10 I'm Against It
11 Sheena Is A Punkrocker
12 Havana Affair
13 Commando
14 Needles And Pins
15 I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
16 Surfin' Bird
17 Cretin Hop
18 All The Way
19 Judy Is A Punk
20 California Sun
22 Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World
21 I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
23 Do You Wanna Dance
24 Suzy Is A Headbanger
25 Let's Dance
26 Chinese Rock
27 Beat On The Brat
28 We're A Happy Family
29 Bad Brain
30 I Wanted Everything

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2b4c78
http://lix.in/-2cd319
http://lix.in/-2e59ba
http://lix.in/-2fe05b
http://lix.in/-3166fc


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-23ab5d
http://lix.in/-2531fe
http://lix.in/-26b89f
http://lix.in/-283f40
http://lix.in/-29c5e1


Comments welcome.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, man!

One can never have too much of Ramones. Oh, and thanks for the Yes boots as well!

Cheers,

Timo

Anonymous said...

agree with this chappie, and not to sound too unoriginal, the ramones are rock 'n roll.. ta ta.. blewster

Anonymous said...

GUBBA-GUBBA!! H*ll yes Dave, from my point of view, this is in your top-3 of ALL your posts...one Neil Young show and a Motörhead show are the other two in that list.

RAWK & ROLL ALL THE WAY!!!

Thx a bunch Dave :-)

Anonymous said...

hey ho lets go 1234. there's so many real quality boots that it's hard to pick one for the top but this is in the top 5.

brava dave

Anonymous said...

Gabba gabba hey!

Very, very nice....

yes indeed. too many dead Ramones, not enough good boots.

much gratitude.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a boot from the best band in the history of rock music...........

Anonymous said...

Great stuff - but what a shame the 'anthem' itself was omitted - 'Blitzkrieg Bop' - no Ramones show can be complete without it...... :-(

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great post, but I MUST correct you and the source, the show was 12/31/79 (going into 1980) and I know this because I listened to it on the radio (WNEW-FM) and still have the cassette tape!

Incredible site!!!

Keep up the good work!

peskypesky said...

thank you! as others have said, you can never have enough Ramones.

i have to say i'm surprised to find someone else (Timppa) who loves the Ramones and Yes.

harry lime said...

well of course i am really grateful for this , although it´s still tough to realise that three of the original four members have already passed away - miss you guys ! what better way to remember them , than to turn this fucker up real loud!

Anonymous said...

the links are dead, can this be reuploaded please?

Anonymous said...

Please reload links.

Also, FM broadcasts are identified by concert date--not the air date
of the broadcast. Most FM shows
take weeks or years to appear, VERY
few, are live.