Friday, July 18, 2008

Neil Diamond: BBC Radio 2 Live 2008 (FLAC)

Neil Diamond London BBC 08
Iconic American singer-songwriter Neil Diamond is back with a new single and album and performed for Radio 2 Live on Wednesday 14 May.

Neil Diamond performs an intimate session from the BBC Radio Theatre. The singer/songwriter -responsible for such pop classics as Sweet Caroline, Cracklin' Rosie, I'm a Believer and You Don't Bring Me Flowers - releases his 29th studio album this month - 'Home Before Dark'.

Time 54.41
Size 374mb
Lineage Analogue FM Tuner R1 Cooledit Flac TLH (compression 6)

Tracks:
01.Beautiful Noise
02.Hello Again
03.Love On The Rocks
04.Thank God For The Night Time
05.Pretty Amazing Grace
06.Home Before Dark
07.Forever In Blue Jeans
08.Talk
09.Man Of God
10.Cracklin' Rosie
11.Sweet Caroline
12.I'm a Believer
13.I AM...I Said

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-258140
http://lix.in/-2707e1
http://lix.in/-288e82
http://lix.in/-2a1523


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2b9bc4
http://lix.in/-2d2265
http://lix.in/-2ea906
http://lix.in/-302fa7


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow
This is so awesome - Neil Diamond boots are rare to come by...
If you see any more that would be great - particularly the 70's stuff.

Thanks a lot

yg

Anonymous said...

YES! Love the Neil, will take any and all you post! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Well, I gotta say this is a surprise. Neil Diamond on this site. Not that he has stuff floating out there, but it's with all this other music. THANK YOU. I love Neil Diamond and this is most welcome...please keep doing what you're doing. This is the best blog out there, and it keeps getting better. I agree with the earlier post, any 70's shows are most welcome by Diamond.

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS