Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Jimi Hendrix: An Evening With the Jimi Hendrix Experience 1969 (Soundboard) FLAC

cover
Live at the Royal Albert Hall
London 2/24/1969
Purple Haze Records = HAZE007
Source: Silver Cds > EAC > FLAC > YOU

Disc 1:
1. Hear My Train A Comin' (Afternoon Sound Check)
2. Room Full Of Mirrors (Afternoon Sound Check)
3. Bleeding Heart (Afternoon Sound Check)
4. Concert Intro
5. Lover Man
6. Stone Free
7. Hear My Train A Comin'
8. I Don't Live Today
9. Red House
10.Foxy Lady

Disc 2:
1. Sunshine Of Your Love
2. Bleeding Heart
3. Fire
4. Little Wing (Released on The Jimi Hendrix Experience Boxset, and not included here)
5. Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) (Released on The Jimi Hendrix Experience Boxset, and not included here)
6. Room Full of Mirrors
7. Purple Haze
8. Wild Thing
9. Star Spangled Banner

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2a3770
http://lix.in/-2bbe11
http://lix.in/-2d44b2
http://lix.in/-2ecb53
http://lix.in/-3051f4
http://lix.in/-229655
http://lix.in/-241cf6


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-272a42
http://lix.in/-28b0e3
http://lix.in/-2a3784
http://lix.in/-2bbe25
http://lix.in/-2d44c6
http://lix.in/-2ecb67
http://lix.in/-305208


Comments welcome.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave for this excellent post of the great Jimi Hendrix... this is a classic bootleg and the sound is really great!

Cheers again,

JJ__

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave!
Thanks Dave.... but this is NOT a Bootlegg its an Official Release you can buy it in e.g. in Germany for € 22.99.
Just to inform you before you get trouble...

Wolfgang

Anonymous said...

I used jimi-hendrix.com for his official discography. It is not listed nor has it been issued by the Hendrix family or Dagger records.
You can buy this in many countries - some with an official label (like -fake- Polydor) but it it is listed as a bootleg in every reference that I know.
I'll leave it here but I DO thank you for your concern.
Dave

PS Wolfgang as in Wolfgang's Vault?

Anonymous said...

This is a great set - I forked out for it a while ago. It is a pity that you have to leave off two of the best tracks.

Please keep posting the Haze releases.

Thanks

Voodoochile

Anonymous said...

A great post, a great guitarist. I bought this 3CD concert in 2002 in Belgium including little wing and voodoo chile. Complete concert with great sound.
Sound check recordings during that date were made from Hey Joe, Hound dog #1,#2,#3,voodoo chile and getting my heart back together again. Also edited versions from bleeding heart and room full of mirrors
Disc 3 contains a concert from an unknown venue with bad sound qualiyt. The label is: CHARLY

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

ola, this is no good. I am going to download, No. 1,2,3,4 and then? There is another provider and I shall announce not knowing whether I get problems with that provider. I`m already announced at rapidshare. So what? This is no good. I will cancel the four. This is no good. I can`t see fun. Forget this post.
This is wow...bla bla bla is it this you are waiting for?

Anonymous said...

can anyone interpret the last comment?

Anonymous said...

lol :-)

cool post... great version of Bleeding Heart.

Anonymous said...

I suggest Thorazine.

Great post by the way.

Anonymous said...

HI Dave,
I fear the Hendrx site is wrong.
You can buy the CDs from amazon.de (http://www.amazon.de/Evening-Jimi-Hendrix/dp/B000787VPW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1215001863&sr=8-1).
Maybe you should have a look.
If I remember it well, there are some troubles between the HEndrix Estate and someone else. The other person owns the rights on the recordings. So....
Take care...

Anonymous said...

@Dave!

My Name IS really Wolfgang but i have nothing to do with Wolfgangs Vault.
Here in Austria/Germany you can buy it from the Purple Haz (Harris Import) Label either via Amazon.

Wolfgang

Anonymous said...

It's missing two songs, Little Wing and Voodoo Child.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Jimi, sounds great!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

have been thinking of doing the same thing myself ... for all those fans who dont want to join forums and use slow torrents this is a great great resource ...thank you

Anonymous said...

Just because you can buy a recording at a legitimate store or website doesn't mean its an official release.
Here in the US I've gotten bootlegs from companies such as Best Buy and Circuit City and from Amazon-usually tagged as "European Imports."Several John Coltrane and Miles Davis live recordings come to mind. There were a lot of Italian releases at one point when their copyright laws had a gap in them allowing such releases-usually live with dubious recording dates...

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave - hope this may clear things up ; Charly Records is quite legit ; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charly_Records, who released this in 2001 ; http://www.snappermusic.com/Labels/Charly/Artists/Jimi+Hendrix/item10923?startPos= ,as you can see it includes 'Voodoo Chile' & Little Wing. They also re-released it as a triple album in 2002 ; http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:0jfexqtdld6e ,with longer [unedited] versions of some of the tracks [i.e.Stone Free went from 2 mins to 12 mins], and the bad quality 3rd disc from unknown venue. Another version was previously released by Ember in '71 ;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experience_%28album%29 and '72 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_Experience.Which were widely available from all the legit stores in the 70s.

Anonymous said...

Sound and performance are excellent. Download this one for sure!

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS

medinaray said...

What a great post! Charly is a dubious company, and notorious for releasing material without band or record label consent. I'll be happy to download this great post, and purchase the Hendrix box set.

¡Muchas gracias!

medinaray

John said...

This 100% without doubt an unofficial
lift from the original Eric Burdon Owned tapes which were once upon a time going to get an official 80's release but to no avail
Fast Forward 2010
Experience Hendrix have somehow
claimed the rights and you can bet your bottom doll it's going to be an official release come 2011
L-O-O-O-N-G TIME

Anonymous said...

I love this concert, perhaps the best and most well known of all bootleg Jimi shows. Does anyone know where one can find some hi-res scans of this release? thanks very much

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this and all your work. But I just dowload the bootleg and track 6 of disk 2 (voodoo child) is missing