Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just an FYI

I am having some difficulties in getting links with my filepost uploads. I hope that this will resolve soon.

I will post what I have as I have it and update when possible.

5 comments:

Mouldysauerkraut said...

And this appears just after
"The Wall Live featuring David Gilmour and Nick Mason"
ouch !
Hard times...

Anonymous said...

Not to worry Dave, we support you however you have to run this site. Keep up the good work and we'll keep up the clicks!

Anonymous said...

I've used Filepost lots in recent times and it seems to be displaying the classic symptoms of a service which is adding capacity as it goes. It is a shame it never seems to find the time to inform its customers of these plans!!
Not to worry, no need to stress, i've encountered any number of weird error messages, servers temp unavailable etc (sometimes for days) but it always seems to come back in the end and speeds have definitely improved with the extra capacity. In short W.I.P
Big thanks as always

ps The Jimi post was a real cracker - always love to see those words 'Master reels'

Anonymous said...

Don´t hurry. Everything will be good. Thank you for your work and all the best for you and Mrs Quality Bootz.

Anonymous said...

How about reading your "Problem with a download I try to help section" instead of ignoring requests for reups