Starwood Los Angeles
7th March 1977
In 1977, Micky Dolenz & Davy Jones toured with a backing band called The Laughing Dogs. The eclectic set included Martha My Dear - a rarely-covered Beatles's song appropriately, about Paul McCartney's sheepdog.
I Wanna Be Rich
Martha My Dear
Skit
Can She Do It Like She Dances
Hey My Love
Daydream Believer
Stepping Stone
I Wanna Be Free
Last Train To Clarksville
Pleasant Valley Sunday
I’m A Believer
Pretty Maids All In A Row
Down So Long
Peter Tork Intro*
King Of Country Sound*
You And I *
10 To 8
Peace Of Mind
That’s Rock And Roll
Local Radio Interview At The Starwood +
* with Peter Tork
Source: audience tape & radio+
unknown gen > cd> eac>traders little helper>flac
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-b771b3
or
http://lix.in/-bc058c
http://lix.in/-ae49ed
http://lix.in/-afd08e
http://lix.in/-b1572f
http://lix.in/-b2ddd0
or
http://znnszc.link-protector.com
http://znnszr.link-protector.com
http://znnszs.link-protector.com
http://znnsnx.link-protector.com
http://znnsnw.link-protector.com
filepost.com:
http://lix.in/-b771bd
or
http://lix.in/-afd098
http://lix.in/-b15739
http://lix.in/-b2ddda
http://lix.in/-b4647b
http://lix.in/-b5eb1c
or
http://znnsnv.link-protector.com
http://znnsnk.link-protector.com
http://znnsnm.link-protector.com
http://znnsnz.link-protector.com
http://znnsnn.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment