1969.02.01 (late show)
Venue: Fillmore East
City: New York
Label: none
Quality: Very Good Audience
OU Comments: the sound quality increases strongly from 4:19 on track 02 so that sounds like the first song and a portion of the second are from a different source but I don't have any clue. This transfer includes the band tuning up at the beginning.
01 The Train Kept A Rollin'
02 I Can't Quit You Babe
03 Dazed And Confused
04 Pat's Delight
05 How Many More Times
06 You Shook Me
Traded as Master>CDr(2) but still unverified and most likely "bogus". Raw unaltered transfer - dadgad
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a5d061
http://lix.in/-a75702
http://lix.in/-a8dda3
or
http://zwvwxx.link-protector.com
http://zwvwxw.link-protector.com
http://zwvwxv.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-aa801e
http://lix.in/-9cc47f
http://lix.in/-9e4b20
or
http://zwvzsn.link-protector.com
http://zwvzsc.link-protector.com
http://zwvzsr.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
This may be an incorrect listing.
I have this identical show marked as the 31st of January (1969-01-31).
Title: Drive Me Insane (3CD)
Label: Scorpio
Top!
Thank you very much Dave.
Post a Comment