1977-01-22
Radio City Music Hall
New York City, New York
"Unknown Low Gen" cassette>CDR>EAC>WAV>TLH>FLAC>DIME
Originally from the collection of Marc Sloane(NY)
Disc 1
1. Wond'ring Aloud
2. Skating Away...
3. Jack In The Green
4. Thick As A Brick
5. Songs From The Wood
6. Instrumental Incl.Drum Solo
7. To Cry You A Song
8. A New Day Yesterday
9. Flute Solo/Bouree'/Living In The Past (Instr.)
10. Velvet Green
Disc 2
1. Hunting Girl
2. Too Old To Rock-N-Roll...
3. Beethoven's 9th Symphony
4. Minstrel In The Gallery
5. Cross-Eyed Mary
6. Aqualung
7. Guitar Solo
8. Wind Up
9. Backdoor Angels/Wind Up (Reprise)
10. Locomotive Breath/Backdoor Angels (Reprise)
Musicians:
Ian Anderson- Vocals/Flute/Harmonica/Acoustic Guitar
Martin Barre- Guitars
John Evan- Organ/Piano
David Palmer- Organ/Synthesisers
John Glascock- Bass/Voices
Barriemore Barlow- Drums/Percussion
I will let the artist & their music speak for themsleves.
Comments from YOU, the listener will be much more interesting....
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9f36c0
or
http://lix.in/-ab6bc8
http://lix.in/-9db029
http://lix.in/-9f36ca
http://lix.in/-a0bd6b
http://lix.in/-a2440c
http://lix.in/-a3caad
http://lix.in/-a5514e
http://lix.in/-a6d7ef
or
http://zwcmmx.link-protector.com
http://zwcmmw.link-protector.com
http://zwcmmv.link-protector.com
http://zwcmmk.link-protector.com
http://zwcmmm.link-protector.com
http://zwcmmz.link-protector.com
http://zwcmmn.link-protector.com
http://zwcmmc.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a55130
or
http://lix.in/-a243f8
http://lix.in/-a3ca99
http://lix.in/-a5513a
http://lix.in/-a6d7db
http://lix.in/-a85e7c
http://lix.in/-a9e51d
http://lix.in/-ab6bbe
http://lix.in/-9db01f
or
http://zwcmkv.link-protector.com
http://zwcmkk.link-protector.com
http://zwcmkm.link-protector.com
http://zwcmkz.link-protector.com
http://zwcmkn.link-protector.com
http://zwcmkc.link-protector.com
http://zwcmkr.link-protector.com
http://zwcmks.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
5 comments:
Thanks for this one Dave.
Having followed them since the late 60's (yes I am old) I still have no idea why I like Tull so much - but somehow cannot get enough of them.
Perhaps a reminder of my misspent youth! - Terry
I can't get enough of them either, thanks for this Dave!!!
more on its way...
Thank you very much.
Thanks a lot. There aren't that many recordings from this era of Jethro Tulls long & glorious career, and then in a decent quality, so this is indeed a gift.
Henning2804
Denmark
Post a Comment