Friday, August 5, 2011

the Jesus Lizard: CBGB's 1993 (VG Aud) FLAC

Jesus Lizard_wa…_300_9x5_gs
09 June 1993
CBGB's
New York, NY

ANA(M)->CD->wav->flac
AUDIO#1
R: unk
T: Nakamichi Dragon->Sony R500->PCM->M-Audio 192->Amadeus II

01. Then Comes Dudley
02. Puss
03. Boilermaker
04. Seasick
05. Glamorous
06. Nub
07. Whirl
08. If You Had Lips
09. Bloody Mary
10. Dancing Naked Ladies
11. Deaf As A Bat
12. Monkey Trick
13. Gladiator
14. 7 vs 8

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9bb6d9
or
http://lix.in/-a1d15d
http://lix.in/-a357fe
http://lix.in/-a4de9f
http://lix.in/-a66540

or
http://zxrxzn.link-protector.com
http://zxrxzc.link-protector.com
http://zxrxzr.link-protector.com
http://zxrxzs.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a04ac6
or
http://lix.in/-a6654a
http://lix.in/-a7ebeb
http://lix.in/-a9728c
http://lix.in/-9bb6ed

or
http://zxrxnx.link-protector.com
http://zxrxnw.link-protector.com
http://zxrxnv.link-protector.com
http://zxrxnk.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Greg Solo said...

I was at this show. Jesus Lizard, Jon Spencer & Girls Against Boys. One of the greatest shows I've ever seen. I would have seen each of these bands alone so it was F-ing Xmas. I drunkenly placed my hand on Joan Jett's shoulder but had nothing to say in my daze. Car got towed and had to sit in my car with 5 sweaty friends until the trains ran again. ANYWAY this to me is a great AUD recording because everything is represented and the energy is there. I usual steer away from AUDs but this is VERY cool. Once again. THANK YOU QUALITYBOOTS!!!!! The best.

Greg Solo said...

This really sounds like a soundboard. Stereo. Curious.