Allman Brothers Band with Friends
Tune In To Hep C Benefit Concert
Beacon Theater, NYC, NY
July 27, 2011
Set I
01. Intro
02. Don't Want You No More >
03. It's Not My Cross To Bear
04. I Walk On Gilded Splinters
05. One Way Out
06. Into The Mystic
07. Statesboro Blues
08. Blind Willie McTell
09. Black Hearted Woman with James van der Bogert, drums
10. Change Is Gonna Come with Natalie Cole, vocals; Danny Louis, keys; Ron Holloway, sax
11. The Weight with Natalie Cole, vocals; Danny Louis, keys; Ron Holloway, sax
12. In Memory of Elizabeth Reed with Bill Evans, sax
Set II
13. Teach Your Children with David Crosby & Graham Nash, guitar & vocals, Derek Trucks, guitar
14. Guenevere Green with David Crosby, guitar & vocals, Graham Nash, vocals
15. Find The Cost Of Freedom with Crosby, Nash & Haynes a capella
16. Cowboy Movie with David Crosby; Graham Nash; Phil Lesh, bass; Danny Louis, keys; James van der Bogert , drums
17. Almost Cut My Hair with David Crosby; Graham Nash; Phil Lesh, bass; Danny Louis, keys; James van der Bogert , drums
18. Shake Down Street with Phil Lesh, bass & vocals; Danny Louis, keys; James van der Bogert , drums
19. Sugaree with Phil Lesh, bass & vocals; Danny Louis, keys; James van der Bogert , drums
20. Franklin's Tower with Phil Lesh, bass & vocals; Danny Louis, keys; Bill Evans, sax; James van der Bogert , drums; Oteil, vocals
21. Whipping Post with Natalie Cole, vocals
Encore
22. Midnight Rider with David Crosby, Graham Nash, vocals; Devon Allman, guitar & vocals
23. Will the Circle Be Unbroken with Natalie Cole, vocals; Billy Gibbons, guitar, Crosby & Nash, vocals; Danny Louis, piano
Also included Greg Allman interview.
Allman Brothers Band:
Gregg Allman (vocals and keyboards),
Butch Trucks (drums and tympani),
Jaimoe (drums),
Warren Haynes (vocals, lead and slide guitar),
Marc Quinones (congas and percussion),
Oteil Burbridge (bass) and
Derek Trucks (slide and lead guitar).
XM onyX Radio to Technics SA-DX950 Receiver to computer line in. Total Recorder Pro Edition 8.3 (record and track split) > WAV > Flac (level 8) with Trader's Little Helper.
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a8e1c7
or
http://lix.in/-9e337e
http://lix.in/-9fba1f
http://lix.in/-a140c0
http://lix.in/-a2c761
http://lix.in/-a44e02
http://lix.in/-a5d4a3
http://lix.in/-a75b44
http://lix.in/-a8e1e5
http://lix.in/-aa6886
http://lix.in/-9cace7
http://lix.in/-9e3388
http://lix.in/-9fba29
http://lix.in/-a140ca
http://lix.in/-a2c76b
http://lix.in/-a44e0c
http://lix.in/-a5d4ad
http://lix.in/-a75b4e
http://lix.in/-a8e1ef
http://lix.in/-aa6890
http://lix.in/-9cacf1
http://lix.in/-9e3392
http://lix.in/-9fba33
http://lix.in/-a140d4
or
http://zwvxcn.link-protector.com
http://zwvxcc.link-protector.com
http://zwvxcr.link-protector.com
http://zwvxcs.link-protector.com
http://zwvxrx.link-protector.com
http://zwvxrw.link-protector.com
http://zwvxrv.link-protector.com
http://zwvxrk.link-protector.com
http://zwvxrm.link-protector.com
http://zwvxrz.link-protector.com
http://zwvxrn.link-protector.com
http://zwvxrc.link-protector.com
http://zwvxrr.link-protector.com
http://zwvxrs.link-protector.com
http://zwvxsx.link-protector.com
http://zwvwww.link-protector.com
http://zwvwwv.link-protector.com
http://zwvwwk.link-protector.com
http://zwvwwm.link-protector.com
http://zwvwwz.link-protector.com
http://zwvwwn.link-protector.com
http://zwvwwc.link-protector.com
http://zwvwwr.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a45848
or
http://lix.in/-9fc451
http://lix.in/-a14af2
http://lix.in/-a2d193
http://lix.in/-a45834
http://lix.in/-a5ded5
http://lix.in/-a76576
http://lix.in/-a8ec17
http://lix.in/-aa72b8
http://lix.in/-9cb719
http://lix.in/-9e3dba
http://lix.in/-9fc45b
http://lix.in/-a14afc
http://lix.in/-a2d19d
http://lix.in/-a4583e
http://lix.in/-a5dedf
http://lix.in/-a76580
http://lix.in/-a8ec21
http://lix.in/-aa72c2
http://lix.in/-9cb723
http://lix.in/-9e3dc4
http://lix.in/-9fc465
http://lix.in/-a14b06
http://lix.in/-a2d1a7
or
http://zwvksk.link-protector.com
http://zwvksm.link-protector.com
http://zwvksz.link-protector.com
http://zwvksn.link-protector.com
http://zwvksc.link-protector.com
http://zwvksr.link-protector.com
http://zwvkrm.link-protector.com
http://zwvkrz.link-protector.com
http://zwvkrn.link-protector.com
http://zwvkrc.link-protector.com
http://zwvkrr.link-protector.com
http://zwvkrs.link-protector.com
http://zwvksx.link-protector.com
http://zwvksw.link-protector.com
http://zwvksv.link-protector.com
http://zwvkcz.link-protector.com
http://zwvkcn.link-protector.com
http://zwvkcc.link-protector.com
http://zwvkcr.link-protector.com
http://zwvkcs.link-protector.com
http://zwvkrx.link-protector.com
http://zwvkrw.link-protector.com
http://zwvkrv.link-protector.com
BONUS: Video of the concert:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/jcMxx8q
I am unsure that this is the complete concert and it is amateur but at least it is 720P.
-dave
17 comments:
Great - great - great! Just had a crappy day at work and this will suit me just fine thank you. Can't wait to see hoe the neighbors like it ;) By coincidence, just listened to Warren with Phil and Friends on the way home, which I haven't spun in a while. Thank you kindly.
Whoa!! From the looks of this, I see this as my favorite QB post in recent weeks... which is saying a LOT!!! lol
Thanks so much for this Dave -- I'd love any more Allman Brothers you are ever able to post. Can't wait to hear this mother!!!!!!
A Great Thank You Dave!!! This looks awesome and cannot wait to hear- you the man!! Peace and patience, Barry
Having No Luck downloading Parts 10 & 20 on rapidshare or Megaupload.
I'm being asked for a password to open the files. What is the password, please?
Part 10 and 20 not available...
Very very nice thank you. Another Cowboy Movie! A live Almost Cut My Hair! Yeeha! Gilded Splinters!
I fear David Crosby may have lost it a bit, but it's still all good.
No password or real DL hassles, beyond reaching limits in megaupload.
r
had trouble last night on MU part 10 and 20 however RS worked fine. Sync the link so helpful. Peace Barry
everybody got this right ? i can't listen to these files, every song run very very fast.. (as if there were problems in the decoding process, even if winrar said "everything is ok"....)
everybody got this right ? i can't listen to any of these files, every song run very very fast (as if there were problems in the decoding process, but unrar said "evrything is ok")...
Huge fan of this wonderful site and the ABB. I downloaded the FLAC files first from RS then MU and in both cases when I used Mediacoder to convert to Wave all I get is white noise from the Wave file playback. Other FLAC downloads from other shows downloaded the same day as the ABB download convert and playback fine. What am I doing wrong? Puh-leez help!
Much thanks to the op, this is superb.
FYI, there is currently an audie version of this show in usenset, This one here is greatly superior; don't bother with the version on usenet!
Also, while not mentioned in the description, the flac files are 48/24. If you are having trouble playing them you either:
A. Need a 24/96 sound card, or
B. Use a freeware program such as DB power amp or r8brain to convert to 44/16.
You will also need to do that to burn to cd.
As is, they can be converted to.wav files & authored to dvd, or if you only use your computer to play music & have a 96/24 sound card, you're good.
Thanks! I converted to Apple Lossless with XLD. Awesome show!
Megaupload part 7 keeps timing out.
Superb sound, official release quality and great performance. Thanks.
Dave, thanks for sharing this with everyone!
I recorded this @ 48/24 not thinking it would cause anyone problems. If another concert like this comes up again, I'll drop it down to 44/16. Just glad Dave got it up for people to enjoy. After all, that's what it's all about.
If I got it right...thank you Dave for a fantastic site and the time and effort you put into it. Thank you Robbiejr for uploading this show and thank you Anonymous for taking the time to help me out. I followed up on the DB poweramp suggestion and all is well. This show is A++. Thank you, the doctor is now in good health!
Post a Comment