Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rush: Cleveland 1974 (Pre-FM) FLAC

front
"Finding Prime"
December 16, 1974
Agora Ballroom
Cleveland, Ohio
Catalog: Sirius Records SIR0500
Source: Pre-FM Broadcast Master Disc

Track List:
01 - Finding My Way 5:21
02 - Best I Can 3:26
03 - What You're Doing 5:16
04 - Fly By Night 3:25
05 - Here Again 9:18
06 - Anthem 4:37
07 - Bad Boy 7:23
08 - Working Man 10:52
09 - Drum Solo 2:44

Notes: This pre-FM source has no commercials or DJ voice-overs and is superior to ALL other non-processed versions of this show. No EQ or other processing was used on this source. Artwork is included.

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-493aac
http://lix.in/-3b7f0d
http://lix.in/-3d05ae
http://lix.in/-3e8c4f


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4491ed
http://lix.in/-46188e
http://lix.in/-479f2f
http://lix.in/-4925d0


Comments welcome.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave

Looks incomplete compared to other shows but no indication given on the DRE site for this or any other boot from the same date. Guess it must be the full show.

QualityBootZ said...

I can't say for positive that it is the full show but it is the complete broadcast.
-Dave

PJVermont said...

Isn't this one of Neil's earliest gigs with the band? I recall hearing it may have been his second? Anyone know?

Anonymous said...

Maybe not too insightful,but the other boot I have of this broadcast contains these tracks from FM (over air) plus one interview track and three tracks of filler from Don Kirshner's Rock Concert.

Anonymous said...

Is this the same show as the "Fifth Order of Angels" Agora 1974 boot, or is this another date??
Ron H.

Anonymous said...

The "Fifth Order Of Angels" is dated 26 August 1974 and has the tracklisting...

01 - Stage Announcements 0:30
02 - Finding My Way 5:07
03 - Best I Can 3:03
04 - Need Some Love 3:24
05 - In the End 6:19
06 - Fancy Dancer 3:54
07 - In the Mood 3:25
08 - Bad Boy 5:41
09 - Here Again 8:02
10 - Working Man 9:13
11 - Drum Solo 3:09
12 - What You're Doing 4:33
13 - Garden Road 3:07


...so it does look to be different to this show.

Anonymous said...

Yes, those are 2 different shows, and both of them are complete. Please note these are the pre-FM versions, copied directly from the broadcast master discs. They sound much better than any of the over-the-air versions.

Javier said...

I don't know why, but I have a Megaupload Premium account and every time I copy and paste the link into my browser, Megaupload acts as if I don't have a Premium account and I have to wait for the timer to count down before I can download. This also prevents me from being able to download multiple Megaupload files simultaneously. Yes, I AM logged in. And I am using Megaupload Manager. This behaviour is not manifested on other websites posting Megaupload links. Only this one for some reason. Some help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot for your tremendous efforts in posting all these great boots and in lossless format to boot (no pun).