Friday, March 13, 2009

Neil Young w/ Crazy Horse: Paris 1976 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

for me there's always room for more Neil Young!
nych_19760323_paris
03-23-1976, Pavillon de Paris, Paris, France

Disk 1
1. Tell Me Why
2. Cowgirl In The Sand
3. After The Goldrush
4. Mellow My Mind
5. Too Far Gone
6. A Man Needs A Maid
7. No One Seems To Know
8. Heart Of Gold

Disk 2
1. Country Home
2. Don't Cry No Tears
3. Down By The River
4. Lotta Love
5. Like A Hurricane
6. The Losing End
7. Drive Back
8. Southern Man
9. Cortez The Killer
10. Cinnamon Girl

Tour : 1976 Tour Of Japan & Europe with Crazy Horse
Band : Crazy Horse, Line Up 3
Neil Young - vocals, guitar, keyboards, banjo, harmonica
Frank Sampedro - guitar, keyboards, vocals
Billy Talbot - bass, vocals
Ralph Molina - drums, vocals

Source: Audience Master > unspecified DAT generations > DAT
Transfer: DAT > R500 > MBox > ProTools > xACT1.5b3 > flac(8)
OU Notes:
Here's one of the better early '76 recordings which I haven't seen torrented recently. Although I received it in the 90's labeled as a DAT copy from the master, I'm not sure about that. There may be an analog generation in there somewhere. You'll notice the sound quality change between Cortez and Cinnamon Girl like two seperate tapes were used. I also had to clean up some diginoise during about 5 seconds of The Losing End using an unspecified generation CDR of the same recording. The patch sounds no worse than any of the other little sound flucuations in the recording. In spite of all of that, this is the best copy of this show that I've heard and I think you will like it. Like most of the '76 shows, there's great guitar work by Neil, especially near the end of Southern Man.

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3a1ba9
http://lix.in/-3ba24a
http://lix.in/-3d28eb
http://lix.in/-3eaf8c
http://lix.in/-40362d
http://lix.in/-41bcce


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3d6405
http://lix.in/-3eeaa6
http://lix.in/-407147
http://lix.in/-41f7e8
http://lix.in/-437e89
http://lix.in/-45052a


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

exile103 said...

I can't get this one, either. I've never had this trouble with your files before. I can never get them from Google, but they always work on Yahoo.

Anonymous said...

this record has realised on uher stereo analog by Sister Smile production. I have a first copy of the master because sister smile was a friend but the french police stopped his recording. this concert is the most of his recording. Thank you very very much, because i don't heard my copy , I don't have a magnetophon. Sorry for my English
aljojo