Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Beetles: The Alternate With The Beetles [2004 Edition] (FLAC)

front & back
Publisher: Pear Records
Reference: 60122-4010-2
Date: 2004
Lineage: Silver CD / FLAC / Low Compression DBPoweramp
Made In: Unknown
Artwork Included
Data Files Included
Quality: Excellent
Booklet & packaging :Very good. Glossy Digipack
Total duration: 1 Hr 20 Mins
see http://www.bootlegzone.com/album.php?name=60122-4010-2§ion=1 for complete info

Comments
2004 Edition of "The Alternate With The Beatles" (PCD 014)
New tracks:
17. Don't Bother Me (Edited version of George's demo)
27. I Wanna Be Your Man (Live at the Budokan Hall, Tokyo, 30-6-1966)
28. Money (Live It's The Beatles Show, Liverpool, 7-12-1963)
30. Devil In Her Heart (Get Back Session January 1969)

Removed tracks from PCD 014:
21. Hold Me Tight (Takes 25/26 overdubs)
26. I Wanna Be Your Man (Live at Palais De Sport, Paris, 1-8-1965)

1. It Won't Be Long
2. All I've Got To Do
3. All My Loving
4. Don't Bother Me
5. Little Child
6. Till There Was You
7. Please Mister Postman
8. Roll Over Beethoven
9. Hold Me Tight
10. You Really Got A Hold On Me
11. I Wanna Be Your Man
12. (There's A) Devil In Her Heart
13. Not A Second Time
14. Money (That's What I Want)
15. It Won't Be Long
16. All My Loving
17. Don't Bother Me
18. Don't Bother Me
19. Please Mister Postman
20. Please Mister Postman
21. Hold Me Tight
22. Money (That's What I Want)
23. Money (That's What I Want)
24. All My Loving
25. Till There Was You
26. Roll Over Beethoven
27. I Wanna Be Your Man
28. Money (That's What I Want)
29. You Really Got A Hold On Me
30. (There's A) Devil In Her Heart
31. Money (That's What I Want)

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-42d816
http://lix.in/-445eb7
http://lix.in/-45e558
http://lix.in/-476bf9
http://lix.in/-48f29a
http://lix.in/-3b36fb


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-48f326
http://lix.in/-3b3787
http://lix.in/-3cbe28
http://lix.in/-3e44c9
http://lix.in/-3fcb6a
http://lix.in/-41520b


Comments welcome.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious why the tracks were removed... probably officially released on Anthology but could someone confirm if they are available elsewhere? As always, Dave, you remind me of a guy, years ago, who had everything and used to give me 10 and 20 tapes at a time, in exchange for the 2 or 3 that I had, which he needed. I refer to him as my taping Godfather. I, for one, appreciate all you do. "Oh Ooooh what I want to know, is are you kind?"... Dave is kind!

QualityBootZ said...

thx much appreciated!
You brought a smile to my face...
-Dave

Anonymous said...

For bootleg43: At first I thought this post was Purple Chick's alternate release of With The Beatles because both have 31 tracks.On closer inspection the makeup is different.Both tracks removed here are on the PC release but unfortunately out of thirty PC CD's I have this is the one which has no documentation.I don't know if the tracks are the same source.Google search Purple Chick flac or somesuch and you may find your answer.Dave,thank you again for such a cornucopia of offerings.

Anonymous said...

You can find most information on Purple Chick here:
http://x3mkungen.mine.nu/wogev/beatles/pc/index.html

Hope it's ok to post this link here, I came across it some time ago and I have no affiliation with the site.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks to "Z" and Anonymous. I had that link once, Anon, and my computer blew up and I could never find it again. Many many thanks for the info... as always, thanks to Dave for feeding us this wealth of music. That one person makes all this music effortlessly available to us is truly a labor intensive process for him (I'm sure). I, for one, do not take it for granted. Feed my addiction to great music, Dave. I am your willing servant (wink and a smile).

Anonymous said...

This is really great, but I'm having trouble with a few files.

All of the flac files decompress in "Winrar" without problem. However, tracks 1, 2, 4, 17 and 18 wont convert to wav using 'FLAC frontend" The message is FILE DECODER ERROR OPENING FILE. This is particulalry odd since those flac files can be played in VLC player just fine.

I have tried a second d/l in both mega and rabidshare without improvement. Does anyone else have this problem or know a solution? Thanks -bluesmutt

Anonymous said...

I use Switch Sound File Converter, by NCW, and I had no problems... free download, free tool....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. I've needed to convert some OGG files and it can do that too.
Mucho gracias! -bluesmutt