here's the band performaning at Newcastle in '75
Island Music Centre
Commack,N.Y.
May 17,1975
Source: PRE-FM
Quality: A+
Setlist:
1.Stairway To The Stars
2.Dominance And Submission
3.Astronomy
4.ME 262
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-479d1d
http://lix.in/-4923be
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-448fdb
http://lix.in/-46167c
Comments welcome.
5 comments:
First, I was at this show and I still have the ad from the Commack Arena. Brian Auger opened and was out-of-this-world! Strawbs were next, whom we went to see, but they were not as I had expected, but they are still great. BOC got to "Dominance..", broke out the whip, shirt off and my wonderful lady and I walked out! It was our first show together so who cared anyway. She is long gone now so thanks for the memory, and maybe the Auger and Strawbs shows could be posted please?!!!!
I don't nt have access to either of the opening groups. My best guess is that they were not recorded for later broadcast but maybe there is an audience version out there. Anyone have it and can help this frind out?
If you wouldn't mind, please scan the ad and upload it somewhere and post the link here. I'dove to get a copy of that!
-Dave
More BOC please , thank you for your great blog from France
Dave, I'll get on that scan. It's cute with the Commack Arena's strurtting mouse on it. Thanks for all of the Great Live Music! Interested in any contemporay audience jazz/rock recordings? Augerfan
Great to hear quality live versions of 3 tracks that didn't appear on On Your Feet Or On Your Knees.
Thanks!!
Post a Comment