(EVSD 276/277/278)
Empress Valley Supreme Disc 2008
1977-04-27 Cleveland
Lineage: Gold cd _ EAC _ WAV _ TRADER'S LITTLE HELPER _ FLAC (level 6)
Artwork: included (hi-res)
Disc One
01. The Song Remains The Same
02. The Rover/Sick Again
03. Nobody's Fault But Mine
04. In My Time Of Dying
05. Since I've Been Loving You
06. No Quarter
Disc Two
07. Ten Years Gone
08. The Battle Of Evermore
09. Going To California
10. Black Country Woman
11. Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
12. White Summer
13. Black Mountain Side
14. Kashmir
Disc Three
15. Out on the tiles/Moby Dick
16. Guitar Solo
17. Achilles Last Stand
18. Stairway To Heaven
19. Rock And Roll
20. Trampled Underfoot
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-39ef99
http://lix.in/-3b763a
http://lix.in/-3cfcdb
http://lix.in/-3e837c
http://lix.in/-400a1d
http://lix.in/-400ae5
http://lix.in/-46266d
http://lix.in/-3d00ff
http://lix.in/-3e87a0
http://lix.in/-400e41
http://lix.in/-47b8da
http://lix.in/-39fd3b
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-460589
http://lix.in/-478c2a
http://lix.in/-39d08b
http://lix.in/-3b572c
http://lix.in/-3cddcd
http://lix.in/-3e646e
http://lix.in/-3feb0f
http://lix.in/-4171b0
http://lix.in/-42f851
http://lix.in/-447ef2
http://lix.in/-460593
http://lix.in/-478c34
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
VERY sweet post QB! Thanks a ton...
Fantastic, thanks very much!
YO SHIZZLE THIS IS BEASTLY DO SHIZZLE FIZZLE IM A GANGSTA YO BUT I LIKE ROCK YO AND MY HOME BOY SKILLETS MAKE FUN OF MY GRILL BUT I DONT CARE CUZ THIS ROCKS THE WORLD GRIZZLES
-FROM MASTA BATA
Post a Comment