2009-02-15 Kobe World Kinen Hall
Osaka Japan
01. Intro
02. Life in Technicolor
03. Violet Hill
04. Clocks
05. In My Place
06. Yellow
07. Cemeteries Of London
08. Chinese Sleep Chant
09. 42
10. Fix You
11. Strawberry Swing
12. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
13. Talk
14. The Hardest Part
15. Postcards From Far Away
16. Viva La Vida
17. Lost
18. Speed Of Sound
19. I'm a Believer
20. (Viva La Vida Remix)
21. Politik
22. Lovers In Japan
23. Death And All His Friends
24. The Scientist
25. Life in Technicolor 2
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-48f218
http://lix.in/-3b3679
http://lix.in/-3cbd1a
http://lix.in/-3e43bb
http://lix.in/-3fca5c
http://lix.in/-4150fd
http://lix.in/-42d79e
http://lix.in/-445e3f
http://lix.in/-45e4e0
http://lix.in/-476b81
http://lix.in/-48f222
http://lix.in/-3b3683
http://lix.in/-3cbd24
http://lix.in/-3e43c5
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-415107
http://lix.in/-42d7a8
http://lix.in/-445e49
http://lix.in/-45e4ea
http://lix.in/-476b8b
http://lix.in/-48f22c
http://lix.in/-3b368d
http://lix.in/-3cbd2e
http://lix.in/-3e43cf
http://lix.in/-3fca70
http://lix.in/-415111
http://lix.in/-42d7b2
http://lix.in/-445e53
http://lix.in/-45e4f4
Part of a 4 nights in Japan post
6 comments:
this for this one, dave! looking forward to what else you've got!
Wow, thanks for listening Dave. I'll certainly try and grab as many of these as I can. I saw them here in Melbourne a couple of weeks ago and they were awesome!
thanks dave! more coldplay please!!!
Is this show 24bit 48kHz PCM like the 2/11/09 show most recently posted?
Why this band is even being bootlegged is... beyond comprehension. Save the 0's & 1's.
Many thanks, Dave, for posting the 4 nights of the Japanese tour. Megaupload part 11 of 2009-02-15 Kobe World Kinen Hall has been continously unavailable over a number of days. The rapidshare link for part 11 is dead
Post a Comment