Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rush: Milwaukee 1978 (Good+ Aud) FLAC

r-31a
Media: 2 CDr (2 CDr SHN)
*Converted to wav via mkw.
*Coverted to FLAC (level 8) via TLH.
Time: 69:15, 50:07
Source: Audience
Quality: See Reviews below
Date: 12-07-78
Location: Milwaukee Arena. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
So close to being a complete show, but a few cuts and someone close to the taper gives a bit of naration from time to time. Not the best offering from 1978 but I was at this show and it's from my hometown. -Dave

Track Listing
Disc One:
Introduction / Anthem 3:49
A Passage To Bangkok (Cut) 2:41
A Passage To Bangkok 1:08
By-Tor And The Snow Dog 5:49
Xanadu 12:25
Something for Nothing 4:29
The Trees 5:10
Cygnus X-1 11:00
Hemispheres I. Prelude 1:59
Hemispheres I. Prelude 2:30
Hemispheres II. Apollo 2:32
Hemispheres II. Dionysus 2:21
Hemispheres III. Armageddon 3:04
Hemispheres IV. Cygnus 3:10
Hemispheres IV. Cygnus 2:35
Hemispheres V. The Sphere 0:55
Closer to the Heart 3:36

Disc Two:
Circumstances 4:14
A Farewell to Kings 6:13
La Villa Strangiato 10:22
2112: I. Overture 3:35
2112: I. Overture 0:36
2112: II. Temples of Syrinx 2:19
2112: III. Discovery / IV. Presentation 7:00
2112: VI. Soliloquy 2:27
2112: VII. The Grand Finale 2:31
Working Man 3:46
Bastille Day 1:43
In the Mood 2:43
Drum Solo 2:36

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3a7203
http://lix.in/-3bf8a4
http://lix.in/-3d7f45
http://lix.in/-3f05e6
http://lix.in/-314a47
http://lix.in/-32d0e8
http://lix.in/-345789


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-314bff
http://lix.in/-32d2a0
http://lix.in/-345941
http://lix.in/-35dfe2
http://lix.in/-376683
http://lix.in/-38ed24
http://lix.in/-3a73c5


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Vintage Rush. Very enjoyable!

There is something about vintage material that is unmatched.

Anonymous said...

just
thanks so much for all your work !!
merry end of year

RV

Anonymous said...

Are you going to send the info for the Rapidshare account? I sent the paypal. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

sorry for the delay Todd. you expressed interest Friday morning but by the time that I left work at 5 there was no payment. You're now good to go. Check your gmail. Dave

Anonymous said...

Wow you saw this show?!! Nice!

My first show was Signals tour - I was much younger.

Thanks, Dave, for this post in particular and all that you do. I have downloaded so many great shows from you over the last few years. I used to post at G101.

Can you get a copy one day of this show that was posted just recently on G101?

http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90/rush-the-tweeter-center-tinley-park-chicago-sept-8-2007-aud-flac-3cdr-80054.html

There seems to be some issue...I do not have the program the poster used to compress the files and I really don't have space on my 5 year old computer to d/l it, nor do I trust it.

Thank you sir!

fhs