Essen, Germany
October 11, 1969
Lineage: NTSC DVD from PAL broadcast (gen unknown) > Demuxed AC3 > WAVE > FLAC
Careful With That Axe, Eugene (6:10)
A Saucerful Of Secrets (14:30)
This is in stereo but appears to have come from a mono source. I don't remember seeing the audio from the broadcast before.
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-354f8c
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-30bba9
Comments welcome.
10 comments:
It would be nice to credit the original uploader. ; )
On the face of my blog, you'll find that I disclaim any credit as being the original uploader.
I retain ALL notes from the original uploader and if they name themselves in their notes then you'll know who it is.
This particular one came straight from Ron Toon of harvested.org (it says so in the notes of the download).
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I'm glad that you visit our blog.
-Dave
PS I do not borrow links from other sites. All posts that you download from this blog have been uploaded by me (yes, all 1300 and counting) and my blog shortcut and note are always proof of that.
Also, if you wish to download from me and post it elsewhere (as long as it remains lossless) then I don't feel the need to take any credit. I neither wrote the music, played the instruments or recorded the songs ;)
Dave, most of us greatly appreciate what you do. This is the best music blog on the internet; hope you can ignore the trolls!
Thank you for your posts Dave. I greatly appreciate what you do. You have given us a great selection of boots and many of us get great pleasure from visiting this site.
Hello, I suppose you are the guy named itsjustme1 at guitars101.com!?
I was wondering if you could re-post the red hot chili peppers @ Alltel Amphitheater Raleigh, NC 2003 in flac format. I missed out on the mp3s you posted 2 years ago...
that would be awesome.
cheers
retrodude83 at gmail dot com
same guy yes, but I do not possess the flac files for that show. sorry.
-Dave
Any chance of getting the DVD of this posted? Early Floyd is a treat!
ok I see... is there a chance for the mp3's of the RHCP 2003 show(maybe at guitars101.com)? Guess that's better than nothing. I'm a taper myself and like what u do in this blog, respect.
sorry for posting all this stuff in the comment section, but if I knew another way to get in touch with you I had chosen it.
cheers
omayyad said...
Any chance of getting the DVD of this posted? Early Floyd is a treat!
The DVD from which the tracks were taken isn't released yet. Harvested will release it any minute now on Yeeshkul tracker
thanks!!!
and the DVD is uploaded now
Post a Comment