Venue: , Yokohama, Japan
Date: 27 Sep 1987
Taper: Unknown
Source: Radio Broadcast
Transfer: CD-R from trade > EAC > FLAC Level 8 > you
Sound Quality: Excellent
Disc 1
1 Wanna Be Startin Somethin
2 Human Nature
3 Heartbreak Hotel
4 Medley Jackson 5
5 She's Out Of My Life
6 Things I Do For You
7 Off The Wall
8 Rock With You
Disc 2
1 Lovely One
2 Working Day And Night
3 Beat It
4 Billie Jean
5 Shake Your Body > Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough tease > Shake Your Body
6 Thriller
7 I Just Can't Stop Loving You
8 Bad
Notes: This one is an excellent radio broadcast from the Japanese leg of Bad World Tour 1987-1989.
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-372186
http://lix.in/-38a827
http://lix.in/-3a2ec8
http://lix.in/-3bb569
http://lix.in/-3d3c0a
http://lix.in/-3ec2ab
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3404f4
http://lix.in/-358b95
http://lix.in/-371236
http://lix.in/-3898d7
http://lix.in/-3a1f78
http://lix.in/-3ba619
Comments welcome but be nice...
14 comments:
Dude, come on. Michael Jackson?!?!?!
How do you know what time bed time is at Michael's house?....When the big hand touches the little hand.
About posting a MJ bootleg...I do have a sense of humor you know
;)
Dave
Anonymous, how unoriginal...and lame you are! LOL!
I love the fact that you're not miopic Real!
No really, I love me some Pink Floyd and Yes but I also love Michael! Its all good!
Thanks for sharing and i hope you find and or share some ultra rare studio album outtakes, acappela's, etc.
Nice post man. It is cool to hear Michael Jackson live at his peak. It is amazing to think of his popularity at this point in his career and playing in the counrty where is popularity was probablly the highest. I personally like little Michael better than older Michael. I also like the Jackson 5. Anyway, I think this is a VERY cool post man. It is nice to see stuff this this from time to time. It is all a part of the history of music man and MJ was a very big piece of it. If you ever come across some lossless Stevie Wonder shows/studio stuff, I will be here to defend that too!!
I don't think Stevie would require any defense. I have some great stuff from 1972 that I will post soon.
I am drooling now...
Thanks for this post, my ex is a
huge fan so this will keep me on her good side for a while. You konw how that can be.
Mr JazzFusion/Hip-Hop
this is great proof that at one point, Michael was the true king of pop, and will always be the greatest entertainer of all time. thanks for posting this.
Forget the B.S. about Michael Jackson. This is a great rare recording. The sound quality and performance are excellent.Thank you so much for this show! If you have anymore shows like this,please post them.
Thanks for this! It's a great show - and all live! If you have anything else Jackson related I would be grateful.
Awesome Quality! Thank you!
Many thanks for this one! Can't wait to hear it.
First of all I want to give a huge thx for uploading this MJ-concert from one of the highlights in his incredible career! (can we expect any more MJ-bootlegs in the future? - I really hope so!)
I've been a huge MJ-fan even before I could walk, and he and his music has been there with me during my many trials that I've been through during my life so far... It's been really though at times during my childhood (it still is) and therefore I really can relate to MJ and all his suffering as he grew old and never could have a moments peace - poor guy, it had to be a hard, hard and lonely life at times!
But back to this bootleg - thx a lot once more. This is the first time that I have a MJ-concert on "CD"/sound-files and it's here you really hear the magic in Michaels voice when (in my opinion) it was at the best during this Bad-tour.
I have (of course) several MJ-concerts on DVD and they are all magically different in their own way! But this is the first time I've only heard a MJ-concert and I must admit that I was a bit sceptic at the beginning... What would the show be without being able to see MJ's dance-moves and his ever-presence on stage where he time&time again shows that it is HIS show and that he's in full control over EVERYTHING that happens onstage for these 2hrs - PURE MAGIC!!
But when you now get the chance of listening to the show without being distracted of bad camera-angles and all the crazy fans who doesn't know how to simply enjoy the concert - then the exøperience gets totally differengt and just so much real!
This is Michael Jackson raw&uncut showing off all his talents - but this time there is his songs and his amazing voice who take the centre (which is quite unusual on the others concerts-dvd)
So enjoy listening to one of the finest voices in POP-history and close your eyes and imagine that you stand on the first row cheering Michael on :)
MICHAEL JACKSON - REST IN PEACE
- YOUR MUSIC AND LEGACY WILL LIVE FOREVER ON!
THE WORLD LOST ONE OF HISTORY'S GREATEST HUMANITARIANS AND LOVING PEOPLE - HEAL THE WORLD - this message will stay with us forever!! Love you Michael, now and to infinity! One day we'll meet again, I'm sure of it :)
Post a Comment