November 15, 2008, AVO Session,
Broadcast: SF2, November 15, 2008, 09:55PM
Running time: 1h:29m:59s
Analog TV > Panasonic Hard Disc Recorder DMR-EH67 > Audio Out > Monster Interlink 100 Minijack Cable > Sony PCM-D50 (44.1kHz/16Bit, Limiter off, Low Cut Filter off, SBM off) > Copy Wave File to PC via USB Connection > Edit with Adobe Audition 3 (Normalize to 96%, Fade-In and Fade-Out, Split) > FLAC 8 with TLH > Tag with Tagscanner
01 - My Sunday Feeling
02 - Living In The Past
03 - Serenade To A Cuckoo
04 - So Much Trouble
05 - Nursie
06 - Rocks On The Road
07 - A New Day Yesterday
08 - Too Old To Rock 'N' Roll: Too Young To Die!
09 - Bourée
10 - Nothing Is Easy
11 - Dharma For One
12 - Heavy Horses
13 - Thick As A Brick
14 - Aqualung
15 - Locomotive Breath
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-34e0ce
http://lix.in/-36676f
http://lix.in/-37ee10
http://lix.in/-3974b1
http://lix.in/-3afb52
http://lix.in/-3c81f3
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-34e0f6
http://lix.in/-366797
http://lix.in/-37ee38
http://lix.in/-3974d9
http://lix.in/-3afb7a
http://lix.in/-3c821b
Comments welcome.
10 comments:
Excellent Post!
Thank you !
Excellent post – thanks a lot.
Jethro Tull are certainlyt not “Too Old To Rock And Roll”!
When I click the Google ads nothing happens – the links are not active. This has been the case for some days now. All the other links on the site work OK. Am I the only one with that problem or have others experienced the same. As this is a way of supporting Dave and Qualityboots it is quite important that it works.
Cheers from Denmark.
Thanks alot, great post as usual. But what google ads? I don't have any on this blog. I wanted to do my bit for you, but have never seen any ads on this blog. I use firefox, is that why? EDIT I've just realised they only seem to appear on IE (which I don't often use) and the links do work there!
THANKS!!
OK...IM lookin a gifthorse in the mouth....but any chance at you re-upping the beach boys/ Greatful dead Filmore east 71 you used to have up?
anyways ...understand if ya can't and THANKYOU for all the awesome posts!!!!
The ads are at the very bottom or right at the top of the page. I use Firefox & they work for me.
Thank you! TomInPhilly
Hello!
i am wondering if you can update the blog link you have of my blog, to this address: http://sometime-world.blogspot.com/
sometime world is back, but with a new link!
http://sometime-world.blogspot.com/
I have your blog on my bloglist still, if you could help me out and update your sometime world blog link i would very much appreciate it!
Marcus | sometime-world.blogspot.com
:]
Your new site looks better than mine by FAR! but I don't link to sites that post official releases. I am sorry. No hard feelings I hope.
Thank you dave for another fantastic post ! I saw them in Milano and I was looking for a similar show ! Sound is perfect !
thank you for your effords!
for those interested in the suitable artwork -not mine, only the link :
http://www.electrocutas.co.uk/t/t2795.jpg
Post a Comment