Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Beetles: Christmas Album (FLAC)

sbc-100-cover
The Beatles - The Beatles Christmas Album RoIO Silver rip
RoIO Silver>EAC>WAV>FLAC Lev 6
All tracks previously unreleased commercially. There is a release of Christmas Time is Here Again as B side of Free as a Bird, but only snippets of that song are heard on this original track #5, a radically different version and takes. Songs sound cleanly sourced from vinyl. Cover art included.

1. _The Beatles Christmas Record (1963)_ (unknown) 5:00
Several unnumbered takes were made on Oct 17, 1963. The mixing occured the same day. Details unknown.
2. _Another Beatles Christmas Record (1964)_ (unknown) 4:05
26 Oct 1964 5 Takes were recorded that day. Editing & mixing occured the same day. Details unknown.
3. The Beatles Third Christmas Record 1965 (Lennon/McCartney/Harrison/Starkey) 6:26
Xmas 1965 (date unknown)
4. _Pantomime: Everywhere It's Christmas (1966)_ (unknown) 6:40
Xmas 1966 (date unknown)
5. Christmas Time (Is Here Again) (Lennon/McCartney/Harrison/Starkey) 6:10
Xmas 1967 (date unknown)
6. The Beatles 1968 Christmas Record (Lennon/McCartney/Harrison/Starkey) 7:55
Xmas 1968 (date unknown)
7. The Beatles Seventh Christmas Record (Lennon/McCartney/Harrison/Starkey) 7:42
Xmas 1969 (date unknown)

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3c06aa
http://lix.in/-3d8d4b
http://lix.in/-3f13ec


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-31584d
http://lix.in/-32deee
http://lix.in/-34658f


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the upload, nice and lighthearted Christmas Album. I'll try and clean up tracks using Diamond. Wish me luck, and Happy Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I thank you very muchfor many great downloads that I could make.
Go on !!!!
This is a great work, that you do.
Really

I wish you a very silent Christmas.
and then.........
..........go on.
THX

GuiatrSGreat

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this......

Anonymous said...

This made my day,thank you.
I wish you a very happy christmass and new year Dave!!!
Thanks again i think this is something i can even get my mother to enjoy (she loves anything from the beattles, and not that "odd" music i listen to).So,thanks again,have a good time.

Anonymous said...

Hello Dave, many thanks for this gem. Beatles Forever.
A very Happy Christmas to you - many, many thanks for all your effort in providing us with such wonderful music - and to all our colleagues here.
A Peaceful Christmas to everyone.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this and all the other most excellent material you've posted here. If I can return the favor, I'd be happy to. Happy holidays to you and yours.