Tuesday, April 29, 2008

U2: Orpheum Theater 1981 (Pre-FM Soundboard) .shn

Boston%2081%20front
Boston%2081%20back
(see comments for art link)
Boston, MA November 14, 1981
Pre-FM CD>EAC>WAV>CDWAV (for track splits)>MKW>SHN>You!

1. Intro
2. Gloria
3. Another Time, Another Place
4. I Threw A Brick Through A Window
5. An Cat Dubh
6. Into The Heart
7. With A Shout
8. Rejoice
9. The Cry / The Electric Co.
10. I Fall Down
11. October
12. Stories For Boys
13. I Will Follow
14. Twilight
15. Out Of Control
16. encore break
17. Fire
18. 11 O'clock Tick Tock
19. The Ocean
20. outro

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/473301cf
http://lix.in/fef5bc99
http://lix.in/1ef40407
http://lix.in/a8669669
http://lix.in/b8bb1297


comments always welcome!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real 2.0 I need your help!
I want the Van Halen Warner demos october, and van Halen Nightmare before Halloween, but I have no idea how to do this. (I know nothing about FLAC) If you (or anyone else) could post MP3's I would be very grateful. (I am on a Mac if that has anything to do with it...)
Please email me at:
larrylaballister at yahoo.com
The email address above is disconnected without the "@" so I don't get spammed by bots.
Thanks to anyone that can help me!
Great blog 2.0! I'm going to click the Google link a million times in return!
Larry L.

Anonymous said...

Here's links to cover art. You may have to log into Trader's Den first to access:
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33475

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33476

Anonymous said...

thank you to "anonymous" for the cover links!

Anonymous said...

To Larry: Please don't try to convert lossless stuff into lossy format. It doesn't make sense, unless you really enjoy listening crap on low cost mp3 players or via iTunes. It is very easy to convert flac into wav (Toast burner application burns directly flac onto audio CDR, no need for converting flac into wav first) or even listening flac directly. There exist flac audio players on mac (browse the web). What you absolutely need is to DL xACT audio tool, by example from http://puddletowndesign.com/FLAC/macRipping
There exists also a nice tool which is called soundconverter available from

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/18047


dsotm

Anonymous said...

soory my post's are so delayed, it just takes me a while to download, convert and listen..


great stuff...almost forgot that U2used to be a a group of hungry Irish teenagers.

thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great live music! Would you please post this U2 show on Megaupload? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The files have been removed. Please could you repost them (with megaupload it will be perfect).

kfliegner said...

Can you re-up this? Rapidshare "can't find files"

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Can you re-up this? Rapidshare "can't find files"

Thanks