Purple Haze Records – HAZE003
Disc 1 – First Show January 9, 1969
Konserthuset Stockholm Sweden
01. Introduction
02. Killing Floor
03. Spanish Castle Magic
04. Fire
05. Hey Joe
06. Voodoo Chile
07. Red House
08. Sunshine of Your Love
Disc 2 – Second Show January 9, 1969
Konserthuset Stockholm Sweden
01. Introduction
02. Don’t Live Today
03. Spanish Castle Magic
04. Hey Joe
05. Voodoo Chile
06. Sunshine of Your Love
07. Red House
08. Fire
09. Purple Haze
10. Star Spangled Banner
art here: http://www.bootlegzone.com/album.php?name=HAZE0031§ion=41
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/92012e3a
http://lix.in/923e8440
http://lix.in/2029f4a0
http://lix.in/18315848
http://lix.in/24abdd1d
http://lix.in/b2d4687a
http://lix.in/1c20df20
http://lix.in/58dd6a16
http://lix.in/25d1f7d9
http://lix.in/e3eaec01
megaupload:
http://link-protector.com/476003/
http://link-protector.com/476004/
http://link-protector.com/476005/
http://link-protector.com/476006/
http://link-protector.com/476007/
http://link-protector.com/476008/
http://link-protector.com/476009/
http://link-protector.com/476010/
http://link-protector.com/476011/
http://link-protector.com/476012/
comments always welcome!
8 comments:
Killing Floor video, posted
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
on Henry's Archive
http://onurlar.blogspot.com/
greetings,
Henry
Thank you so much for this.
Thanks again AND again
I searched for this concert a while, cause I had the vinyl-version. Great show of Jimi! Thanks for both shows!
Thanks for the Jimi!
Right now I'm listening to the first CD (Red House). I read several comments saying that teh first part's Ok and the second part's better. Well I can't wait to hear the second part. Thanks very much.
Part 1 is corrupt, resulting in the first three tracks not being able to be extracted. I have tried fixing the archive in WinRar but without success. Could the original poster fix please.
Many thanks in anticipation,
Paul
yes please, the first three files pleaseeeee
Post a Comment