Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dire Straits: On Every Planet 1992 (Perfect Soundboard) FLAC

on-every-planet-front
on-every-planet-back
Lineage: SBD>monitor mix>CD-R(?)
Secret soundboard recording from the summer of 1992, somewhere in Europe. Exact date is unknown, rumor has it that this comes from the 07/31 in Oslo, but surely no proof exists.
You won't believe your ears when you listen to this jewel! This recording has got the same high sound quality like for example the official live CD 'On the Night' with the exception that this is a complete concert (perhaps except for Money For Nothing). The venue and date of this concert is unknown but it is from the summer of 1992 somewhere in Europe. In contrast with On the Night, this is *really* live: no mixing, no overdubbing and with all the little mistakes. Great to have, a must for all true fans! Available on two CD-R's.

1. Calling Elvis
2. Walk of life
3. Heavy fuel
4. Romeo and Juliet
5. The bug
6. Private investigations
7. Sultans of swing
8. Your latest trick
9. On every street
10. Two young lovers
11. Telegraph road
12. Brothers in arms
13. Solid rock
14. Wild theme (Local Hero)

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/95bdc422
http://lix.in/bf8b786c
http://lix.in/d8d792f4
http://lix.in/d7ff6b51
http://lix.in/d2229c6b
http://lix.in/9ae99328
http://lix.in/de4c6b8d


megaupload:
http://link-protector.com/475683/
http://link-protector.com/475684/
http://link-protector.com/475685/
http://link-protector.com/475686/
http://link-protector.com/475687/
http://link-protector.com/475688/
http://link-protector.com/475689/


comments always appreciated!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,

Another great post mate!

Really like the DS stuff so keep 'em coming!

Take it easy and thanks again,

JJ__

Anonymous said...

I have this, and would highly recomend it. All research I have done on this points to the Oslo show, but I have a date of 7-30, not 7-31.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, love Dire STraits

Could anyone post the megaupload links (I mean as http://megaupload....) cause when I try these link-protector links it just bounces me to the "there aren't any slots available for your country" message, even though I have the mega toolbar installed.

Anonymous said...

I have this one. The date is 09-29-92 and the location is Les Arenes Nimes, France. You can hear Knopfler yelling out "Les Arenes" in the opening track

Anonymous said...

fantastic quality, a must have for every fan, thank you for posting :)

Anonymous said...

http://home.no.net/wildbird/recordings/oepinvestigate.html

Anonymous said...

It is not Nimes! I've done a pretty long investigation on this recording, and all points to Oslo 1992.

http://home.no.net/wildbird/recordings/oepinvestigate.html

An audience recording of Oslo 1992 has surfaced that proves the origin of this recording, but I haven't been able to get hold of it yet.

Anonymous said...

"&%¤&¤%#!! blogsoftare.

Just add .html to he url.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely superb. Thank you (click, click, click).

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this one, regardless of when and where. It still sounds superb.

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS