the famous 1970 KQED performance (similar to the wonderful Harvested Release) + this version has almost 20 bonus items (promos, raw footage, interviews, etc). Even if you have the afforementioned you will probably want this one too.
check out: http://www.pf-db.com/index.php?bootleg_id=3387&concert_id=47 and view the 2nd image for more info
password to open links list is quality
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5eb75b
mega links (fixed)
http://lix.in/-603a64
Comments welcome.
12 comments:
I was actually listening to this (Harvested version) yesterday & enjoying what a good show it was.
Normally I doubt if I would pick up a 2nd version of the same show, but the DVD & bonus things are proving the exception to the rule today.
Thanks as always (& for the Lampinski's the other day).
Ok, the other was typed while waiting for something else on MU to download. Now that I've gotten to this one, the list isn't extracting. Is anyone else having problems?
corrupted file fixed.
rs links added
Thanks for all you do!Any chance you could find some Belly?
I already had the Harvested version, too. But I can't hardly turn down a deal like this, especially when it's Pink Floyd. Thanks so much, Dave!
I have a corrupted file that I think that I've localised in part 10 (from RS and MU, downloaded yesterday and today). I've tried with IZarc and 7-zip. 7-zip gives me a second error on vts_02_2vob. Is it just me? Saint Tropez worked fine for me!
I take this opportunity to thank you once again for all the music you are sharing and the time that you put into it.
Patrick
When one unrar's something like this be sure you either convert the last one or move it to/into another folder, otherwise it may just replace the first one with the second. I now have some Police Concert DVD files but the St Tropez is gone. That's a lot of time under the bridge ¯\(º_o)/¯
Am I the only one who has a corrupted file? We must assume that I have a problem since no-one seems to be saying anything about it. Dave you said (on the 5th (Guy Fawkes night!)) that you had replaced a corrupted file. Which one is it? Am I replacing the wrong file? If I extract all 40 parts it stops at one point. So I tested just files 1 to 9 and I get a message "where's part 10?" So I presume all's fine up to there. If I extract 1 to 10 I get a corrupted file PF KQED\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_1.VOB. Sorry, but it's the first time I've had this!
I know this isn't your fault, Dave, but this DVD is a complete SH*T. I mean, I waste my time and a DVD-R and what I got? The enhanced audio goes OUT OF SYNC after a "chop" at the end of Atom Heart Mother. Cymbaline, for example, is REALLY OUT OF SYNC. And what about the extras? Everything can be found on other Harvested releases with WAY BETTER QUALITY. Some of these extras looks like it was sung by a chipmunk! A 6 year old boy made this DVD, or the menus at least. EVERYONE! DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS DVD!
Hi, thanks for putting this available for download. But like the previous comment above, I am not happy at all with the out-of-synch audio.
If another release exists (Harvested ?) I would rather have it than this one.
Too bad :-(
Thank you for your work from a pink floyd fan
I have problems to download part 23 is it normal ?
(sorry if i made mistakes i'm french)
Post a Comment