Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Led Zeppelin: Vancouver 1970 (Pre-Bootleg Soundboard) FLAC

1
"Mudslide" Pre-bootleg source
Pacific Coliseum,
Vancouver, BC, Canada
March 21, 1970
Lineage: Maxell Type II (5th gen) > Wavelab > CD-R> EAC > Flac

01 Heartbreaker
02 Organ Improv./Thank You
03 What Is & What Should Never Be
04 Communication Breakdown/Ramble On
05 We're Gonna Groove
06 Since I've Been Loving You
07 Whole Lotta Love (middle cut)

review from UU:
Mudslide (TDOLZ Vol. 44)
March 21, 1970 show in Vancouver. Opinions are split on this tape. Some call it a "night to forget," were others call this a "demonic display." This release uses the soundboard tape source (not from vinyl). This is a title that is required for any collection. TDOLZ have packaged it using the TMQ cover, making this a celebration of the original vinyl release. The tape is poorly edited, but it definitely worth having. Communication Breakdown, with the Ramble On interlude, We're Gonna Groove, and Heartbreaker are definite stand outs. (Gerard Sparaco Jan 2000)
NOTE: This comes from the source cassette (a few generations away) but BEFORE the vinyl!

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5fd0e1
or
http://lix.in/-5b3d08
http://lix.in/-5cc3a9
http://lix.in/-5e4a4a


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-5b3cfe
or
http://lix.in/-65eb5b
http://lix.in/-6771fc
http://lix.in/-59b65d


Comments welcome.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!
Did you happen to have recordings of the Spice Girls. Love them. Thanx.
f2walsh

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave thanks for this wonderful Zep show. It features one of the most awe inspiring & touching performances of "Thank You," that I've ever heard.

Anonymous said...

Many Thanks.
Mal

Anonymous said...

Nice sound considering it's age although Page gets lost in the mix a little from time to time. The band is raw an loose, definitely worth the download.

trippinjohn said...

Many thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Had this exact disc for years now. By far the best version of Since I've Been Loving You!!

Leonardo Barzi said...

Hi! I have the first press of the vinyl release and I'm coverting this right now. Do you want hear this? The quality of the gig is better a little bit, but have the vinyl noise...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure if I like Pb release, but great to have this source. Very grateful to you.

DougB