Title: The Mighty Arms OF Atlas "The Power Of Led Zeppelin"
Label: No Label
Source: FM (BBC Radio 1 FM Broadcast)
Lineage: CD-R > EAC > WAV > FLAC
*Note: Broadcast Date: December 1990; Hosted by Alan Freeman
Disc 1
01. Introduction
02. Page Sessions and The Early Days Of The Yardbirds
03. The Yardbirds Breakup and Bolero Session
04. Page and Plant Meet (Babe I'm Gonna Leave You)
05. Jones and Bonzo Join (Dazed And Confused)
06. The First U.S. Tour With Vanilla Fudge (Whole Lotta Love)
07. Plant On The Heavy Metal Imitators (Heartbreaker)
08. Zepp III, Bron-Yr-Aur
09. Peter Grant Profile And The Visit To Iceland
10. Stairway
Disc 2
01. The 4th Alnum Concept And Black Dog
02. Peter Grant's Approach To Bootleggers
03. Hammer Of The Gods
04. No Quarter
05. Improvisation And The Birth Of Kashmir
06. JPJ And Trampled Underfoot
07. The Rhoades Car Crash And The Presence Experience
08. In Through The Outdoor
09. Bonzo
10. The Zeppelin Legacy
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5c07a5
or
http://lix.in/-63a8ca
http://lix.in/-652f6b
http://lix.in/-66b60c
http://lix.in/-683cad
http://lix.in/-69c34e
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-64e282
or
http://lix.in/-5d4167
http://lix.in/-5ec808
http://lix.in/-604ea9
http://lix.in/-61d54a
http://lix.in/-635beb
originally posted on my B-Day
20 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I hope you do something fun today...I'm glad you're here!
Happy birthday, Dave - and thanks a lot for all you do here at Qualityboots. It is very much appreciated.
Cheers
Happy Birthday, and many thanks for your continuos efforts to share your music in the best way...
Happy Birthday, Dave! Funny thing is, it's mine too. Thanks for the Zep and all the best for the coming year!
Happy birthday!
Rapidshare please!
Happy birthday and all the best.
Happy Birthsday Dave! Nice job and keep on rockin'!
RS links would be great!
Late but I hope you had a very Happy Birthday Dave! Thanks for what you do for us.....!
thanks again
...sure, happy birthay, thanks
Happy birthday Dave!!
You rock our world everyday! I hope someone is rocking yours today!
Thank you!
Happy birthday, Dave. Hope you've had a great day. I'd vote for Megaupload every time. I've heard too that Megaupload is better for free users - faster dls, shorter waiting time...
Yes, Megaupload beats Rapidshare every time. Thanks for all you share, Dave.
Happy B-day Dave. I'd like RS links, pretty please?
Congrats!
Can you post this on Rapidshare ?
Don C
Happy birthday Dave, keep on rockin'
Happy Birthday.Um... can someone comment on this Led Zep?
I just opened an account to be able to say Happy Birthday and a big Thank you for your generous work and care. Best regards. M.A.
Disc 2 appears to be missing Track 7.
Track 7 is present and correct on Disc 2 via the RS links.
Post a Comment