Windy City Adventure
July 6, 1973
Chicago
Label - Wendy
Excellent Soundboard
The second one in my collection that I didn't find on Zeppelin Art. They have it now..
Disc 1.
1. Rock And Roll
2. Celebration Day
3. Black Dog
4. Over The Hills And Far Away
5. Misty Mountain Hop
6. Since I've Been Loving You
7. No Quarter
8. The Song Remains The Same
9. The Rain Song
Disc 2
1. Dazed And Confused
2. Stairway To Heaven
Disc 3
1. Moby Dick
2. Heartbreaker
3. Whole Lotta Love
4. Communication Breakdown
the included art is unedited
Bonzo's Birthday Party
May 31, 1973
The Forum, Inglewood, Los Angeles
Label - Wendy
Disc 1.
1. Rock And Roll
2. Celebration Day
3. Black Dog
4. Over The Hills And Far Away
5. Misty Mountain Hop
6. Since I've Been Loving You
7. No Quarter
Disc 2
1. The Song Remains The Same
2. The Rain Song
3. Dazed And Confused
4. Stairway To Heaven
Disc 3
1. Moby Dick
2. Heartbreaker
3. Whole Lotta Love
4. The Ocean
5. Communication Breakdown
text file containing links - password is quality
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5de27e
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6890ef
Comments welcome.
9 comments:
As always a big thank you for the incredible stuff you are posting ! Just a question : since you are uploading these Zep shows in couples, if I want to download only the second show, how do I know where it starts ? Thanks...
I think that I erred in uploading the last couple days in pairs. I should have allowed more choice on the reader's part.
I have no clear word as to where one starts and the other begins since winrar doesn't necessarily work in sequence when archiving.
I won't undo what I hae done but I will not do it the same way again (except for one Derek Trucks Band that I already have on the docket).
Dave
No problem Dave, it doesn't really matter. I'll start from the end and chek the files when I am halfway through the downloads. It's a pleasure anyway !
Wsd it your choice to censor the 'Bonzo' cover ?
"PIGS IN CAAAAAAAAAKES"
Thanks as always Dave.
I have only one question: Jan.73 is fine, June-July is fine as well, but when on earth are we going to see a March73 SDB surface ??? This particular month of this particular year is supposed to be the very BEST one on Pagey side (cfr München, Essen, etc). Some of the AUD are great, and we even have some (very) partial SDB's, but no entire show... Have you ever heard about LZep March 73 SDB ? Do we have anything more than Vienna ? All the best from Europe !
Dave,
I keep getting "file temporarily unavailable" on part 11 on MU. Can you fix this? THX
Hey Dave
It says file temporarily unavailable on part 8 of qb - 2 more lz 73 megaDocument. Can you help with this please? Great site btw and thanks for the great Zeppelin shows!
thanks but what a pain in the *ss to download
Hi Dave - can you repost just Bonzo's Birthady Party ? Thanks Steve
Post a Comment