Left in the Vaults Vol. 2
Kingswood Music Theater
Ontario, Canada
June 21, 1984
FlashBack World Productions 08.94.0237
internet source. It is tracked somewhat differently on bootleg.
all files tested before upload. 4% recovery included on rar files.
1 Hell In A Bucket 07:16
2 They Love Each Other 08:06
3 CC Rider-> 07:03
4 Bird Song 11:12
5 Beat It On Down The Line-> 03:03
6 Dupree's Diamond Blues-> 06:22
7 Looks Like Rain-> 08:33
8 Might As Well 04:26
9 Scarlet Begonias-> 10:01
10 Fire On The Mountain 14:01
TT 74:11
CD2
11 Good Time Blues 09:54
12 Samson & Delilah-> 07:06
13 Terrapin Station-> 11:49
14 Drums-> 09:19
15 Space 06:53
16 The Wheel-> 05:01
17 Throwing Stones-> 08:14
18 Not Fade Away 08:37
19 New Orleans 03:12
20 Big Boss Man-> 03:25
21 Iko Iko 05:45
TT 72:44
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5fe5d0
or
http://lix.in/-5fe5da
http://lix.in/-616c7b
http://lix.in/-62f31c
http://lix.in/-6479bd
http://lix.in/-66005e
http://lix.in/-6786ff
http://lix.in/-690da0
http://lix.in/-5b5201
http://lix.in/-5cd8a2
http://lix.in/-5e5f43
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-62f286
or
http://lix.in/-690d14
http://lix.in/-5b5175
http://lix.in/-5cd816
http://lix.in/-5e5eb7
http://lix.in/-5fe558
http://lix.in/-616bf9
http://lix.in/-62f29a
http://lix.in/-64793b
http://lix.in/-65ffdc
http://lix.in/-67867d
Comments welcome.
6 Dupree's Diamond Blues-> 06:22
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-62447f
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-685fd5
15 comments:
Wow, I had no idea it was being released this quickly. I made Dave aware of the additional cover art yesterday. It must've been too late. Here is a link to the art, I will only leave it up for a couple days since it isn't that important.
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php
As to disks 1-7...Yabba-Dabba Doooo!
As to disks 8-10...mediafire links do not link -up...that may or may not be a temporary Mediafire thing
As to the art extra noted by Randy, as of 11:47 AM EST, this is a non-extant link.
Oh,by the way...C_L_A_S_S_I_C Low-brow art,typical of this great defunct company!
thank you (yet again)
ericjmz
Dupree's is not present in the RAR.
While setlist.com agrees Dupree's was played between BIODTL and LLR (two Bobbys), listening carefully, it sure does sound like a clean transition from BIODTL to LLR.
Can anyone say for sure Dupree's was played and if so, can you post a link so we can patch it in to this DL?
Thanks
Interesting.
Archive.org has a number of versions up, all list Dupree's, two of them cut in at LLR...
Going through the posts now.
can you see if link number 5 is working? i was able to download all but that one. thanks. and thanks for all the new dead stuff. you rock.
I can't seem to download via MU links 2, 8 or 10?
Randy's artwork 'corrected' link of 'http://www.mediafire.com/file/inznmowyy' also does not work...it sends you to a page prompting one to upload.
I can also NOT (still) get the last music link (#10) via Mediafire.
I am going to try Rapidshare (but have to await its downloading another file to do so.
The world of embarrassment of riches!
ericjmz
I will have to look into the link issues tomorrow. sorry.
Dave
Once again Eric, I apologize. I somehow didn't get the whole link. Its the longest one I've seen from MF yet. Anyway, here tis: http://www.mediafire.com/file/inznmowyyhf/LeftInVaultsInnerAds.JPG
Jeff,
Flashback is notorious for listing tracks that have been cut for whatever reason. This is another one of those times. Sorry for that. Perhaps there is an audience recording of it on Internet Archive that I could "borrow."
Don't get discouraged...as Jerry once sang "all good things in all good time". Thanks for you efforts.
Many thanks!!!
12/21
Randy,
A re-request please:
for the obscure inner sleeve artwork link you note (http://www.mediafire.com/file/inznmowyyhf/LeftInVaultsInnerAds).
I had a accidental erasing of this file-pic I downloaded early in this cold December month.
I would love to get a copy again,as the link (as you said it would go) is gone.
Its little,but its still coOl item to have,& I would much appreciate the chance to get it again,if you find the time.
It also lists that not yet found again 5th volume so for that reason alone its a 'must-have'
ericjmz
Randy, can you please repost the additional art. Like you said it is gone. I would appreciate if you could take the time to repost. Thanks a lot.
Post a Comment