Funny, in a sad sort of way. Wonder how many people really love their jobs? Think those are a very lucky few.
I hated what I did so much that unemployed seems so much better, other than the obvious lack of money.
It's been a while since I thanked you for all your efforts. Honestly, I don't see how you have all the time.
But, I am so grateful for what you are doing. The music you are providing is one of the few very bright parts of my mostly bleak life.
Just got the Lampinski Genesis Providence show. Just blown away by the quality of the sound. I have been listening to a recording from this show for over 25 years, and was stunned by the amount of what I had missed.
I wish for you: Your fondest dreams to come true. It's the least I can do, after all the wonderful music you have provided to us.
9 comments:
I think I have that car....
my car as well
I had that car until they fired me.
Hey Dave,
Funny, in a sad sort of way. Wonder how many people really love their jobs? Think those are a very lucky few.
I hated what I did so much that unemployed seems so much better, other than the obvious lack of money.
It's been a while since I thanked you for all your efforts. Honestly, I don't see how you have all the time.
But, I am so grateful for what you are doing. The music you are providing is one of the few very bright parts of my mostly bleak life.
Just got the Lampinski Genesis Providence show. Just blown away by the quality of the sound. I have been listening to a recording from this show for over 25 years, and was stunned by the amount of what I had missed.
I wish for you: Your fondest dreams to come true. It's the least I can do, after all the wonderful music you have provided to us.
WR
very kind. thank you.
-Dave
PS I hope to have BOTH the Alice Cooper and the Uriah Heep up tomorrow.
love Drew's comics
they are the best.
i have a few of his books and t-shirts around here.
thanks for all the great tunes!
hey dave...if i have some allman brothers bootz in my collection that i would like you to post on you blog how can i get them to you?
-tracy
td4abb@gmail.com
It's websites like THIS ONE that make my trips to work bearable.
THANKS, DAVE!!
Definitely have one of those cars -the only thing that makes it better is the cd player full of QualityBootz.
Post a Comment