GENERATION: WAV(M) [48kHz/24bit] > WAV [44.1kHz/16bit] > FLAC [Level 8]
SOURCES: Panasonic WM-61A > Sound Professionals SP-SPSB-2 > Edirol R-09
TRANSFER: Edirol R-09 > USB > Adobe Audition 3.0 > CD Wave 1.98 > FLAC frontend 1.7.1
November 8, 2009
Moore Theatre Seattle, WA
SETLIST (54:17)
01) Uncontrollable Urge
02) Satisfaction
03) Praying Hands
04) Space Junk
05) Mongoloid
06) Jocko Homo
07) Too Much Paranoias
08) Gut Feeling
09) Slap Your Mammy
10) Come Back Jonee
11) Sloppy
12) Shrivel Up (cut)
13) Smart Patrol
14) Mr. DNA
15) Gates Of Steel
November 9, 2009
Moore Theatre Seattle, WA
SETLIST (51:49)
01) Girl U Want
02) It's Not Right
03) Whip It
04) Snowball
05) Ton O' Luv
06) Freedom Of Choice
07) Gates Of Steel
08) Cold War
09) Don't You Know
10) That's Pep
11) Mr. B's Ballroom
12) Planet Earth
13) Be Stiff
14) Beautiful World
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-6649e3
or
http://lix.in/-67d07a
http://lix.in/-5a14db
http://lix.in/-5b9b7c
http://lix.in/-5d221d
http://lix.in/-5ea8be
http://lix.in/-602f5f
http://lix.in/-61b600
http://lix.in/-633ca1
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-602fc3
or
http://lix.in/-5b9bfe
http://lix.in/-5d229f
http://lix.in/-5ea940
http://lix.in/-602fe1
http://lix.in/-61b682
http://lix.in/-633d23
http://lix.in/-64c3c4
http://lix.in/-664a65
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
Thank You Dave. I am a big Devo fan.
Hey Dave... first off, thank you so much for all the wonderful things that you share with all of us. I have recently found this blog site and many others that I find wonderful in so many ways. Having been a music collector for over four decades, these great sites bring me back to my youth like a kid in a candy store - just so many wonderful treats that I know that I will love.
Some years ago I checked some blogs out and saw so many wonderful things posted, but... they were always... always... just MP3's and that bummed me out so much. I just never could see taking the time and effort to make posts of music doing it in substandard crappy musical quality, especially jazz music where all the nuances of true musicianship, great recording and all that goes with musical artistry, being shared in hacked up MP3 quality. That really just didn't make any sense to me at all. And... now I find that so many people share all this fantastic music in true lossless quality, along with HQ scans, etc... Well, that is all that I ever even bothered to collect online at all. I guess that with storage mediums and archiving becoming more widely known about (and less expensive) that many others have come around to the fact that quality does matter.
Well, I have decided to join in all the fun with my new blog - The Music Emporium
http://simmdale.blogspot.com/
There really won't be any definite genre involved there at all, it will be a collection of all type of sundries, a cornucopia, if you will... just a vast music emporium to wander. If you don't see something to interest you right away, just come back around as I am sure that an item that will strike your fancy soon enough. The one unfying thing of all that you will find listed there will be... quality.
I hope that a few of you fellow music lovers will find your way there and always... enjoy the music!
Post a Comment