Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Grateful Dead: MSG 1993 (Soundboard) FLAC

fixed see end of post
GD_DoA_Front
Date: September 20, 1993
Venue: Madison Square Garden
Location: New York , NY

Source/Lineage: Soundboard->Master DAT->Sonic Solutions->Master CD->EAC->FLAC

1 Touch Of Grey 06:57
2 Greatest Story Ever Told 06:36
3 Row Jimmy 12:44
4 The Race Is On 03:05
5 Dire Wolf 03:34
6 Stuck In Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again 07:54
7 Lazy River Road 06:55
8 Johnny B. Goode 04:27
9 Samson & Delilah 07:59
10 So Many Roads 08:46
11 Truckin' -> 07:42
12 He's Gone -> 11:54
13 Drums -> 13:30
14 Space -> ** 08:43
15 The Other One -> 06:57
16 Going Down The Road Feeling Bad -> ** 07:50
17 Morning Dew 10:49
18 Baba O'Riley 03:47
19 Tomorrow Never Knows 05:00

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5f8e0b
or
http://lix.in/-5e0760
http://lix.in/-5f8e01
http://lix.in/-6114a2
http://lix.in/-629b43
http://lix.in/-6421e4
http://lix.in/-65a885
http://lix.in/-672f26
http://lix.in/-597387
http://lix.in/-5afa28
http://lix.in/-5c80c9


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6421f8
or
http://lix.in/-642202
http://lix.in/-65a8a3
http://lix.in/-672f44
http://lix.in/-5973a5
http://lix.in/-5afa46
http://lix.in/-5c80e7
http://lix.in/-5e0788
http://lix.in/-5f8e29
http://lix.in/-6114ca
http://lix.in/-629b6b


Track 19 Tomorrow Never Knows REUP - tested with TLH
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-6765b7
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-65df2a

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one gets fist prize for "Worst Dead cover art ever."

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave and Randy, I was at this show.

QualityBootZ said...

i hope the fist prize doesn't hurt too badly
;)

Randy said...

Anonymous said...

This one gets fist prize for "Worst Dead cover art ever."

I have to agree. "The Left In The Vault" series Vol. 1-4 (same label) is kinda weak too. For some reason, Vol. 5 never got released.

It is a great show though, a soundboard. Edie Brickel's haunting voice during Space is a nice touch. I hope all the Deadheads out there enjoy having it in their collection as much as I do.

Anonymous said...

Screw the cover. I'm listening to this show right know and it's fantastic in band performance and sound quality.

Much thanks to Randy and Dave!

Anonymous said...

I greatly appreciate all the Dead boots you have been putting up lately.

This seems like a pretty decent show... However it does not sound like a soundboard.

Thanks.

rick said...

Thanks again for these great d/ls. I think the last track, Tomorrow Never Knows, is corrupted - any chance of a re up of just that file? Thanks.

michael92105 said...

Many thanks to Randy and Dave for this and all the Dead posts recently. Brings back a lot of memories.

Unknown said...

Michael,

You're right. I've uploaded a replacement file and made Dave aware of it.

trippinjohn said...

Many thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

All these Dead posts are greatly appreciated. I am wondering why there are so many errors with the Dead posts. Seems to be a common trend.