Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
"Kansas City Carboy"
Bruce Tree Service (Volume 1)
AWESOME SOUNDBOARD RECORDING!!
ARTWORK INCLUDED
Memorial Hall, Kansas City, MO
June 16, 1978
CDR Trade>EAC (Secure)>WAV>FLAC (level 8)
Disc 1:
Darkness On The Edge Of Town
For You
The Promised Land
Prove It All Night
Racing In The Street
Thunder Road
Jungleland
Intro
Fire
Adam Raised A Cain
Disc 2:
Intro to She's The One
She's The One
Grown 'Up
Backstreets
Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
The Promise
Born To Run
10th Avenue Freeze-out
Medley
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-609fe9
or
http://lix.in/-622680
http://lix.in/-63ad21
http://lix.in/-6533c2
http://lix.in/-66ba63
http://lix.in/-684104
http://lix.in/-5a8565
http://lix.in/-5c0c06
http://lix.in/-5d92a7
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-609fcb
or
http://lix.in/-6533b8
http://lix.in/-66ba59
http://lix.in/-6840fa
http://lix.in/-5a855b
http://lix.in/-5c0bfc
http://lix.in/-5d929d
http://lix.in/-5f193e
http://lix.in/-609fdf
Comments welcome.
11 comments:
looks great, his best period. will have a listen, thanx
Holly banana oil you sure are swell.
I've never seen this before... and it has a different setlist than most of the 78 shows in circulation... and it is The Boss... so obviously I have to own it... thanks, as ALWAYS, Dave!
It is one of my favorite boots!!
thanks!
Thank you for Bruce. A nice weekend.
GREAT set, I've never seen this one circulate before. NOTE: the tracks from disc one unpack into a folder labeled "d2," and the tracks from disc two go into "d1."
Yes ! This will make my week-end sweeter. Thanks
Thanks for this one! Saw Bruce in 78 for under $10.00 a ticket while in college during this tour and was truly impressed. Can't wait to hear it!
Thanks for the boss...not really a fan, but my sister loves him and xmas is coming...
VG show, SBD A (Exc+ sound quality), good stuff. I'm not a huge Bruce fan, but I like him. I love the lyric in Thunder Road, "you're not a beauty but hey you're alright." Very honest. My fav album of his is The Wild, the Innocent and the E Street Shuffle. This show covers the Darkness on the Edge of Town album, another excellent one. Thanks Dave!
Post a Comment